does Mika do it fot you?

Steph

Just been told to start a new thread to get to know the real you...

:wink2: Is there anything on Mika , the way he does something that drives you almost insane with desire to have him next to you?

With me it's his braces, the way he plays with them and uses them on stage, he's got 'brace appeal' big time ...

Over to you...:wink2:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the way he is really goofy for example on the radio 2 live session when he told Cherisse that she can do better than that on her drums when he was introducing her, he did a really cute giggle thing after:wub2: and he is not embarassed by himself , he embraces himself(new id get braces in their somewhere:roftl:)he gives off the vibe that he loves and values himself(not ina n arrogant way though:wink2: )

I also adore his dark eyes and excuberant smile and the way he gets all confident and manly in certain parts of his songs/live stuff and the seconds later he is all sweet and cute again. Of course the expression in his voice, he's just so vibrant:mf_lustslow:

I think he encompasses the feeling you get with your first true love :wub2::mf_lustslow:

I like the way he is always so thankful and well mannered. Manners cost nothing but mean so much.

I think he is thankful for all of this new found popularity as he has wanted it for soooooooooooooooo long and is now on cloud9! and hopefully will stay there for a while!

Plus the fact he has that boy nextdoor look about him and oozes sex appeal and dances like a new born foal (read that somewhere and thought oh yeah he does!)etc.. that makes him do it for me. Oh and the fact he sings high I sing high and everyone thinks Ive stood on the cats tail! Now can sing in tune!!

xx

All of the above, naturally, plus that irresistible little upward flick he sometimes puts at the end of a note, like with 'whole lot more' on Big Girl. (Hopefully someone on here who knows more about singing than me can give this a technical term!) Guess it kinda goes along with the whole issue of switching so easily between falsetto and lower register.

Not to mention, and this is a huge one for me cos I will never understand it, the fact that we love him for doing all these things rather than hate him for manipulating our poor defenceless little hearts and minds. How does that work????!

:naughty: I love the way he suddenly changes between his high falsetto voice and deep manly voice - so sexy! :mf_lustslow: Like on 'Love Today'.

:wub2: Yummy yummy!

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :wub2:

Yeah, he is the ultimate "child-man" - that is so sexy..

yuk, that sounds really wrong:blink: but you know what I mean!!

Personally his giggle does it for me, it's very unselfconscious (if that word exists).

For me it's the smile, when he breaks out that smile, that just about has me on my knees.:wub2:

Also the way, when he is being interviewed, he is so self depricating, it's like he doesn't think he should be doing so great. It's totally disarming and charming.

It's funny that, although I should probably feel too old to have him do anything like this to me, I don't really feel that uncomfortable. It's only when I see those photos of Daniel Radcliffe in Equus, that has me squirming, I don't know that I'll be able to watch Harry Potter again.:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

that make me crazy when I see him it's his smile! oooooooh my goood!! so cuttest smile! :glasses3:I like his hair too:insane:, his eyes, his look... I think I like everything in mika lol

I think i'm falling in love...:wub2:

...I love everything about him...his voice, first of all. Then his sound.

His smile, the way he smiles with his eyes, his way to dress, his vitality...

...My love for him is absolute.:wub2:

I've Stendhal's syndrome when I hear about Mika or listen his music :blush-anim-cl:

I just adore him, I worship the ground he walks on and the air that he breathes!! His voice is the voice of an angel, his eyes are like dark pools of milk chocolate, his hair is utterly gorgeous, I would love to run my fingers through it. His giggle is completely contagious, his long legs are soooo sexy and his little butt is so squeezable!!!

His accent is like hearing a symphony, I could listen to him talk for hours and hours!

His dress sense is unique and very stylish.

His songs really do it for me, every one has a special meaning to me.

Yes, I adore this man, from his braces right to the ever so cute moles/freckles on his neck, I would love to kiss them!!!:wub2:

I just adore him, I worship the ground he walks on and the air that he breathes!! His voice is the voice of an angel, his eyes are like dark pools of milk chocolate, his hair is utterly gorgeous, I would love to run my fingers through it. His giggle is completely contagious, his long legs are soooo sexy and his little butt is so squeezable!!!

His accent is like hearing a symphony, I could listen to him talk for hours and hours!

His dress sense is unique and very stylish.

His songs really do it for me, every one has a special meaning to me.

Yes, I adore this man, from his braces right to the ever so cute moles/freckles on his neck, I would love to kiss them!!!:wub2:

:shocked:

Don't hold back now mika lover, say what you really think!

:naughty:

Just been told to start a new thread to get to know the real you...

:wink2: Is there anything on Mika , the way he does something that drives you almost insane with desire to have him next to you?

With me it's his braces, the way he plays with them and uses them on stage, he's got 'brace appeal' big time ...

Over to you...:wink2:

mmm should I consider this to be the new brace-appeal thread then ??

I agree with wot every1 else said really. Love Mikas smile and his dark curly hair. I love it when he does that little shuffle in his sit when he plays piano 2, has any1 else noticed how often he does that!!! :wink2: xxxx