does Mika do it fot you?

Steph

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like to say...........I agree with ALL of the above:thumb_yello: PLUS........when he hides behind his hand :wub2:

......................................................:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: .................

i'm gonna collapse i've just realised that he's just TOO HOT !!

oh my god .... that's bad .... i'm dreaming of a guy whom I konw i'll never have ... that's not like me !! :shocked: !!!

I love his ways, how he acts, how he touches his curly hair and the silence of "uhmmm..." when he's thinking...but his LAUGH!! his laugh drives me totally crazy!! he's so unique, fresh, unmistakable....omg, i love when he laughs!!:mf_lustslow:

Oh god, where do I start...:blush-anim-cl:

Guys with talent naturally have appeal, I think, and also guys with a love for music and can play an intrument. I've always had a thing for curly hair. It's ADORABLE on just about anyone, and looks even hotter on him because he's already gorgeous...his smile makes me feel faint! His eyes are so friendly and dark and beautiful, and he's tall, and he does whatever he wants without caring what anyone else thinks about it (clothes, music, talking, everything)! His laugh is about the most darling thing I've evr heard! And of course, accents make me drool...love love love them :wub2: :wub2:

.......when he hides behind his hand :wub2:

That bit is fantastic!

Plus, I am fascinated by how narrow his hips are.

.......pure sex! :mf_lustslow:

I could try to list all of the things about him that appeal, but it would take me half the night and I might end up looking a bit of an old perv! :naughty:

moving away from my obviously very sexy braces, there is another bit I love:

has anyone noticed his very ruffled crunched up nosy frown (hard to describe really, watch Grace Kelly again and you'll notice the squeezed nose which he does to perfection several times) that is also very very seductive, I think, I love it!:wink2:

has anyone noticed his very ruffled crunched up nosy frown (hard to describe really, watch Grace Kelly again and you'll notice the squeezed nose which he does to perfection several times) that is also very very seductive, I think, I love it!:wink2:

I know exactly what you mean Steph :wub2: :wub2:

What can I write that has not been written, yet ?

Before, when I was hooked on other singers, I could find something wrong to concentrate on it and remain quiet and sensible ! I could think "I like Prince but he is arrogant and nasty", "I like Eminem but he is very rude"... But there is nothing, NOTHING, ABOSLUTELY NOTHING that I can dislike about Mika ! His looks, his voice, his personality, his gestures... all in this man is just PERFECTION ! There is nothing wrong to be said about him ! I think I'm totally mad with that poor boy and hope he will never read this ! I like the way he speaks French with that hardly noticeable accent ! I love the way he touches his face with his fingertips before answering or playing something during the interview (he did it several times in the Taratata show : so delighfully shy !!!!!).

Today, a colleague of mine told me he was much too young to interest me and that if she touched his nose, milk could still get out of it (a typical French phrase to say that somebody is too young to do what he does). Well, you know what ? If it was true, I could DRINK this milk coming out of the cutest nose in the world !!!!!!

And I absolutely HATE all of you ! (No, I'm kidding !!!! I love chatting with you ! We are as mad as each other !).

Yes! I love it! On Youtube I always repeat that one part where he does it really good near the end of the video. So cute...:blush-anim-cl:

Yes! I love it! On Youtube I always repeat that one part where he does it really good near the end of the video. So cute...:blush-anim-cl:

funny, so do I, i keep on watching that bit over and over again, it's 'nose teasing' big time!:wink2: :wink2: :wink2:

Just been told to start a new thread to get to know the real you...

:wink2: Is there anything on Mika , the way he does something that drives you almost insane with desire to have him next to you?

With me it's his braces, the way he plays with them and uses them on stage, he's got 'brace appeal' big time ...

Over to you...:wink2:

i have a question, when you say 'braces' what do you mean. because the braces i know of are things that dentist put on your teeth. he doesn't have braces does he? i don't think he does.

I have to agree with you on that part because i just absolutely love that. Especially in the video Grace Kelly. When I first started like Mika, I would watch Grace Kelly just to see him do that!

i have a question, when you say 'braces' what do you mean. because the braces i know of are things that dentist put on your teeth. he doesn't have braces does he? i don't think he does.

:thumb_yello: No, calm down, funny how the american language differs so from the english,

braces with us means suspenders for you, though suspenders for us mean those sexy things that hold up stockings and I can't see Mika in those!!!

no, Mika teases me (us ) big time with his braces (those things that symbolically hold up his ever so tight jeans!!):thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: No, calm down, funny how the american language differs so from the english,

braces with us means suspenders for you, though suspenders for us mean those sexy things that hold up stockings and I can't see Mika in those!!!

no, Mika teases me (us ) big time with his braces (those things that symbolically hold up his ever so tight jeans!!):thumb_yello:

okay that makes alot more sense to me. I feel kind of retarded sometimes not knowing what you 'english' have a way of saying. lol But see that when i ask, because as you can see i'm not afraid to ask at all. Anyway thanks for explaining to me.

okay that makes alot more sense to me. I feel kind of retarded sometimes not knowing what you 'english' have a way of saying. lol But see that when i ask, because as you can see i'm not afraid to ask at all. Anyway thanks for explaining to me.

Pleasure,

it's funny how the same words can have such different meanings in two english speaking countries , so you can imagine how rumours start, someone might spread the rumour, that Mika wears suspenders (but meaning braces) and the press picking it up...mind you, second thought on this, it would certainly make good headline and as they say bad press is still publicity...:wink2:

LOL i was thinking the same thing as i was reading this.. i was like mika doesnt have braces!!! that would be so weird..

i had no idea braces were the same as suspenders.. thats so funny... i love you adorable british people!!!!! :wub2: