does Mika do it fot you?

Steph

Ahhhh I'm all floaty and girly after reading through this...I love his hair. I know everyone else does, but god I just wanna run my hands through it and mess it up! And when he covers his mouth after saying something...sooooo incredibly cute.

Does anyone blush when he looks directly into the camera during a vid or interview or something? It feels like he's looking at me and it makes me feel like dancing in a field. *dreamy sigh* :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm what drives me insane about Mika?

whenever there's utter peace in his face, you can kinda see a smile in his eye.

that just drives me up the wall and leaves me speachless.

well, not really spechless cuz each time i say, "he is soo hot"

that is the only thing that makes me go crazy for him!

Ahhhh I'm all floaty and girly after reading through this...I love his hair. I know everyone else does, but god I just wanna run my hands through it and mess it up! And when he covers his mouth after saying something...sooooo incredibly cute.

Does anyone blush when he looks directly into the camera during a vid or interview or something? It feels like he's looking at me and it makes me feel like dancing in a field. *dreamy sigh* :blush-anim-cl:

heehee yes, I blush far too often. I mostly do it when he does something especially cute. Like what you said about him putting his hand over his mouth. I always get flushed :blush-anim-cl::wub2: I think my favorite of his cutest moments happened during taratatta, He was just so scrumptious in that appearance. Like when he stuck out his tongue while cherisse rocked out the drums or his miss piggy impersonation or everything else lol

Gosh, I haven't had a girl gush hour in ages. Or ever, really. haha

heehee yes, I blush far too often. I mostly do it when he does something especially cute. Like what you said about him putting his hand over his mouth. I always get flushed :blush-anim-cl::wub2: I think my favorite of his cutest moments happened during taratatta, He was just so scrumptious in that appearance. Like when he stuck out his tongue while cherisse rocked out the drums or his miss piggy impersonation or everything else lol

Gosh, I haven't had a girl gush hour in ages. Or ever, really. haha

i thought on the same show he looked so cute when he tossed the song sheets away, his face was so wonderful!

• 2 years later...
Guest EyeLoveMeCarPenKneeMan
i thought on the same show he looked so cute when he tossed the song sheets away, his face was so wonderful!

the moment that really does me in is when hes just done with the queen song (OMG even btter than freddy mercury- i didnt know that was possible) and he says "its too hard" and the dude interupts him and says "no! you did it!" and mika kind of looks sideways and looks all cute and embarrassed like a three year old boy... i MELTED whe i saw that.

i also love his hands and ohymgod the HAIR. if i ever get an exclusive mika meet and greet ect i would totally be like Can i touch your hair?

and thid ay sound a teenie bit obsessive but THE FRECKLES ON THE SIDE OF HIS NECK. they KILL me. he has one in plain view and one thats just on the tshirt line so sometimes u see it and sometimes you dont and its like mmmmmmmm.....

and of course his adorable higgle hen he says something only HE would say and then realises that its not enirely normal and looks halfway embarrassed half laughing...

ok ill shut up now i could probbly gush on for hours!

2 words:

Everything basicly

:naughty:

Totally agree with that. But I have to add something that really drives me insane, and that is the look he gives to himself in the mirror of the vlog 'Manic Monday', the giggling he does there when his hair is a mess. That is way more than cute :wub2: