What Mika Fears Most?

daisylou

I`ve just read that MIKA has a fear of water and Sharks!

Quote from Popworld interview:

"Sharks. I don`t like fishes. Is a Shark a fish?"

"Well just about anything in the water. I hate water. I'll got to the beach and pretend but I won't go in. What's underneath you is really deep,it freaks me out."

Thing is we have the same fear! I got pushed into the deep end by the tutor!! and that was it!! I can swim but don`t like it! The sand the way it moves under your feet is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo horrid then things start to move and wiggle next to you oh no way I shiver at the thought of it.

I just paddle at the edge to say I`ve been in the sea!!

So guys what is your worst fear???

xx

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Insects !! OMG !! They can walk, and fly !! With too many legs, and wings at the same time !! And they fly without any precise direction, and soooo fast !!! So confusing !!! :shocked: NO : 2 legs, maybe 4 and NO wings at the same time... Except for birds... They can have wings... Coackroaches... Aaaaargh !!!!

I sort of have his same fear (if it is true....), however I love swimming and going to the beach, I simply try to avoid looking what's beneath when I swim:thumb_yello:

And yeah, also spiders.....I so freak out when I see one! :biggrin2:

When I was a little girl I would go mental every time i'd see a butterfly!

The wings just freaked me out!! But it's going better now.. :lol3:

Now i'm just scared of clowns! (no really.. I am.. ;))

When I was a little girl I would go mental every time i'd see a butterfly!

The wings just freaked me out!! But it's going better now.. :lol3:

Now i'm just scared of clowns! (no really.. I am.. ;))

omgg I HATE HATE and HATE, oh did I say HATE clowns? :bleh: they freak me out :naughty:

ooohhh yeah i agree with the clowns had the fear ever since watching IT the clown that old horror movie OMG his teeth n when he peers through the american grates eeerrrr god am scared now!!!

try 2 forget bout that fear

I hate flying!!! going up scares me so much. i had a panic attact on one years ago and made a complete fool of myselve and now im scared of flying even more just in case i have another one!!! i tried drinkin loads b4 getting on but that didn work either, i vomited over about 4 seats with ppl. sat in them!!!! WARNING don't get on a plane with me!!!:thumbdown: xxxx

I'm selachophobic, I've had a fear of sharks *shudders* since 2001 and the notion of getting into the sea scares me senseless, so I totally understand Mika's fear!

I'm scared of clowns also, I don't know why, but they just plain freak me out :shocked:. Silly isn't it?

Well spiders are no problem for me, I kinda think that they are cute in their own way :blink:.

And I love the beach and swimming, just plain love it ^^!

omgg I HATE HATE and HATE, oh did I say HATE clowns? they freak me out

Oh yeah I forgot that I hate clowns too! Especially the really small ones and their make up makes them have beady eyes-nasty!!

xx

omgg I HATE HATE and HATE, oh did I say HATE clowns? they freak me out

Oh yeah I forgot that I hate clowns too! Especially the really small ones and their make up makes them have beady eyes-nasty!!

xx

:roftl: that's because you watched too many horror movies

I hate flying!!!

oooooooooooooooooooooooo... I love flying so much that I was going to be cabin crew but got offered a job in a bank instead and thought that had better prospects. Still wish I had done it now but heyho thats life!!

xx

I love the sea as long as i can keep my feet on the ground, i hate not knowin whats underneath me, its creepy.........oooh and im scared of spiders too they're so intimidating considering they're so tiny (most of em)......not fond of heights either, i usually feel like im losing my balance when im up high..........oh and one more thing im pretty claustrophobic too, only, if i were to get stuck in a small space with Mika im sure i could get over it :wink2:

I absolutely hate spiders... When I see one, I loose reaction...I can't even kill it 'cause I can't get anywhere close to it!!!

I hate also bees and other insects... but spiders...Just thinking of them makes me nervous!

I'm also a bit like Mika...too much water scares me! I love looking at the sea, specially in Winter... But I don't get in! lol

Oh...And I'm also afraid of heights! :blush-anim-cl:

I guess that's all! lool

I hate spiders too, especially the big, juicy ones, but I had to become braver because when I'm at school I have to be the one who 'rescues' them ....

Mika hates rats too, I hate rats, we had the pest controller round the other day and he tried to tell me how a healthy family of rats spend their day and how we help to make it a fun day for them! !!!!ZZZZ!!!!!!!!:roftl: