daisylou

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love sea and water...I live in the most beautiful gulf of the world :punk:

My greatest fear is to lose another of the people I love.

After I lose my mother, 4 years ago after a long illness, I don't take that someone I love suffers...I don't fear death, above all my death (as I'm a philosopher:punk: ) but to see deathing someone I love. The void that a departure like this leaves is like a hard stone squashing the soul...

wow, isnt it amazing how like 99.9%of people are affraid of some sort of insect? i'll probably get tomatoed, but i love insects, and spiders, i love to pick them up and have them climb up my arm and see everybody get sick to their stomachs just at the sight of it, oh, and snakes...damn, i miss Steve Irwin...my hero :crybaby: i dont think there's any animal i have a phobia for. instead, i can't stand to have pictures taken of me. point a camera at me and i'll freak out. and i keep having the same nightmares every once in a while..the oldest one i can remember is the one where i'm trying to scream but nothing comes out, which is really scary for some reason, and now i keep dreaming that my guitar is being smashed or torn apart or even that it melts;weird, i know; and lately, i've been so affected by global warming that i keep having these apocaliptical nightmares

well, i cant really call these fears, but its the best i can come up with...not that i'm not the most affraid person on the planet...i am, i just cant put my finger on it

Growing up in Africa, ive had my fair share of deadly spiders & disease ridden mosquitos and the occasional snake.... :punk:

So, im pretty used to creepy crawlies!

However, i do have a strange fear of Bananas, Stickers (yes, stickers...) and people touching their wrists.....dont laugh!!! Its very real to me!!

wow, isnt it amazing how like 99.9%of people are affraid of some sort of insect? i'll probably get tomatoed, but i love insects, and spiders, i love to pick them up and have them climb up my arm and see everybody get sick to their stomachs just at the sight of it, oh, and snakes...damn, i miss Steve Irwin...my hero :crybaby: i dont think there's any animal i have a phobia for. instead, i can't stand to have pictures taken of me. point a camera at me and i'll freak out. and i keep having the same nightmares every once in a while..the oldest one i can remember is the one where i'm trying to scream but nothing comes out, which is really scary for some reason, and now i keep dreaming that my guitar is being smashed or torn apart or even that it melts;weird, i know; and lately, i've been so affected by global warming that i keep having these apocaliptical nightmares

well, i cant really call these fears, but its the best i can come up with...not that i'm not the most affraid person on the planet...i am, i just cant put my finger on it

Oh...I love insects!

I've a zoo of them in my home...I live on a hill :P

Before coming on this website, I had found an articla about Mika being afraid of water. He said he could remain on a beach all day long without even trying to step in the water and added he prefered the mountains.

I love swimming. I'm afraid of spiders, insects, bufferflies, grasshoppers... anything that creeps ands flies !

I also happen to have this horrid dream with the scream that won't come out !

Growing up in Africa, ive had my fair share of deadly spiders & disease ridden mosquitos and the occasional snake.... :punk:

So, im pretty used to creepy crawlies!

However, i do have a strange fear of Bananas, Stickers (yes, stickers...) and people touching their wrists.....dont laugh!!! Its very real to me!!

I've grown up in the Carribeans, with insects, and put me in front of a coackroach and i'll run away screaming like "hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!" and close the door of the other room i run to behind me... I will NEVER get used to it ! They are sooooooooooo big !! And they fly completly "nonsensively"... Unpredictable... I still call my mum to kill them, and don't enter the room until it's not dead and in the closed bin, preferably in another room, the bin... Brrrrr...

I spent one night sleeping in an armchair in my parents' living room because an enormous grasshopper had entered my room ! It it had jumped on my face, I would not be here to chat with you, today !

I'm just like you : I don't even want to have those things beside me, even though they are dead !

I spent one night sleeping in an armchair in my parents' living room because an enormous grasshopper had entered my room ! It it had jumped on my face, I would not be here to chat with you, today !

I'm just like you : I don't even want to have those things beside me, even though they are dead !

That made me remember this one time a few years ago when I was about to go to sleep, when I opened my eyes and there was this huge grasshopper lounging on my nightstand a mere few inches away from my face! I went mental and screamed like a sissy, ran downstairs, and slept down there. I definitely know what you mean! :blush-anim-cl:

Bet you guys can't guess what I'm scared of..

BUGS!

Yup. I hate em! They're just so...nasty. The way they crawl and stare at you and are ugly and sometimes hairy.

Eww...centipedes, big spiders (not the little baby ones. lol), really fat ants, moths, and anything weird looking and ugly that can fly.

I love bumble bees though. They are so cute! I wanna pet one. =D

Oh, and I'm also scared of the deep ocean.

this might sound werid but I bought this beach towel once when I was little because I like the little fishies at the top but it was folded and I couldn't see the rest. So I begged my mom to buy it for me and when I did get a chance to use it...I opened it up and the bottom of the towel was black and looked so very realistic with the creepy fish, dark colored sea life, etc. I was scared to look at it or even step on it...

Yeah. There's some of my childhood for you.

I don't have a fear of the sea as such, but after a scarey incident in a swimming pool as a child, getting too far under water freaks me out.

I do have a fear of falling, I don't have a problem with climbing as high as I can or going up as far as humanly possible, but the thought of falling from a great height terrifies me. It's really weird.

Bugs don't bother me too much, I quite happily shared my living room with a remarkably quiet grasshopper recently, I was pretty gutted when it left as I'd got used to having it around, it was quiet cute.

I love the sea and water I'm always going down the beach for a swim. I'm terrified of rats and mice just looking at a picture makes me shudder. It's since I saw one scutter across the garden past me,we live right next to the moors so there's alot of woodland creatues about :(

I love swimming in the sea.. though I have a fear of swallowing the water.. cause my biggest fear is being sick XP

Um..big waves scare me.. seriously.. I havnt learnt to duck dive those ones.. Im still learning to surf XP

Heights dont bother me that much.. though I hate high places and glass windows for walls... XD

Im not afraid of bugs either.. spiders dont really bother me.. its not gonna hurt me or nothing. Im just afraid of squashing its legs :( hmm.. I think thats it.. well Im scared of death.. who isnt?

I like water and swimming. but i haate snakes sooo much.. awww. they`re so freaky.. sry for my spelling.. sleeping at my english lessons.

Mika, Eesti armastab sind!

OOOOO jeeee veel üks fänn Eestist!:punk: :punk: :punk:

My fear is filling up the car with petrol and the nozzle thing on the pipe goes out of control and it's waving about all above my head with me trying to hold on to it, petrol everywhere and no-one helping me. I'm covered in petrol and someone lights a match.

Bit unfortunate to have that fear given how often I fill the car with petrol (always only put £10 in in case I fill too much and it all spills out [this did happen once]).

I think about this every time I fill up!!!!

Not so much a fear as a phobia!!!!

Yeah, grasshopers are included in the "too many legs + wings" insects... And there soooo big ones in Martinique too (like the coackroaches, about 5 cm), about 15 cm !!! :shocked: :shocked: Brrrrrr...

And my mom about grasshopers when i ask her to kill them : "But she's so pretty, look at her !!" Me, screaming from another closed room : "Noooooooooooooooooooooo !!! She's ugly ugly ugly !! Kill her !! If they don't want to be killed, they don't come here !! Everybody will be happy !" And each time i go back there on holiday, there is AT LEAST 1 coackroach AND one grasshoper coming there, during the time i'm there... 1 week to 5 weeks... And my mum says there are NONE of them when i'm not there !! :bored::badmood::tears::crybaby: What did I do ??!

I love swimming and water. But i hate algaes, how they stick on my feet, sos there are not so many place where i can really relax and just swim and i don't like when fish come near me either, but i love to eat them... and snakes... uh... Terrible world...

Kristi

Kui palju siin on juba eestlasi?