What Mika Fears Most?

daisylou

Gee, I don't think you guys would be able to be too adventurous were you to come to Australia !! :wink2: OMG ,I hope our sea & surf & flora & fauna doesn't put Mika off coming here:shocked: I have a lovely place in the forest by the sea that Mika & his family could come & stay at !!!!!!!:biggrin2:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's funny... you do get used to it ... I didn't grow up by the sea but ihave spent

20 odd yrs. by the sea now & I really miss it when I have to go away !

You know those whipped cream bottles? The ones that you shake up and turn upside down to spray out the sugary goodness? yeah well.. I HATE THEM. I'm afraid someones going to spray whippedcream up my nose.

well i love swimming & the ocean, Im just scared of swimming in deep water in the ocean. In deep water in lakes or something then Im fine tho. Im also scared of running out of breath underwater and not having enough time to get back up. It just scares me to hold my breath for a long time. I dont like it when people throw up either! Its weird I know but Im fine when I throw up, just not when pther people do. I get worried & stuff.so yeah! I <3 the mountains though, & I love looking @ the sky and running & laying in tall grass!! <33 lol yeeaah