What Mika Fears Most?

daisylou

My greatest fear is actually the ocean, I completely understand Mika in this respect! It's just so incredibly deep and there could be anything under the water's mirror-like surface... It's so deep and.. Oh goodness. Even typing this is making my stomach do somersaults in a bad way.

I am also quite scared of Gollum.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Psh, Mika! I LOVE water and fishes! I went parasailing one time... that was AWESOME. I'm also a really good kneeboarder. So I definitely do not have any aqua-fears.

I have the weirdest fears. I'm NOT afraid of the dark, heights, spiders, snakes, ghosts, or any of the regular things.

I'm afraid of BABIES and PUPPETS. I like toddlers okay, but babies freak me out! I won't even touch them or hold them. I'm afraid they'll break or get hurt or something, or maybe pee on me.

I'm afraid of puppets, but only the ones that are humanoid (people), esp. ventriloquist dummies. I used to be terrified of those ugly puppets on Mr Rogers Neighborhood and would change the channel when they came on! Then one time a family friend went to Mexico and brought me back a shiny puppet of a Mexican boy wearing a sombrero. I was so afraid of it that I shoved it in my bottom dresser drawer and never looked at it again. As far as I know, it's still there! (And it's been probably 15 years... haha).

I had a porcelain doll from my aunt and i hated it. At night I would put it in my closet :naughty:

Haha, that's funny. :) My best friend had 2 porcelain dolls that had snow-white skin and black wigs that would fall off all the time, and she was afraid of them. They were kinda goth-looking and creepy, esp. when their hair was sliding off one side.

mine was actually fairly normal looking. It had a yellow little dress and hat and she had long, curly brown hair and the pale skin. Scared the scheisse out of me. Eventually I just left her in my closet all the time.

mine was actually fairly normal looking. It had a yellow little dress and hat and she had long, curly brown hair and the pale skin. Scared the scheisse out of me. Eventually I just left her in my closet all the time.

This is totally random, but every time I see your name on here, I'm reminded of the end of T.S. Eliot's "The Waste Land":

"Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.

Shantih shantih shantih"

Love it! <3

[/nerding]

I grew up with puppets !! My brother got in to making them at the age of 5 ...

& I used to help him perform with marrionettes (string puppets) !

Our dad built him this beautiful little mobile theatre & he entertained & gave great joy to many children !! Pssst, Mika if you read this we did an amazing puppet show with all of the 'Peanuts' characters !!

Called 'You're a good friend Charlie Brown ' !! My brother made all the string puppets himself including SNOOPY !!! Hear that M .... !!!!!

My brother actually became quite famous here in OZ !!!

So..... I don't have fear of puppets !!!!!:thumb_yello:

Thats great, Anna! I am a bit of a fan of T.S. Eliot's and its very chill that I remind you of "The Waste Land" ^_^ That's actually my name, Shantih, its simply spelled differently. It is sanskrit/hindi for peace =]

Oooh, I wouldn't mind peanuts dolls! Haha I loved the peanuts oh so much! I would watch "A Charlie Brown Christmas" all year around and my friends would always replace my name with his in the charlie brown song because my last name is Brown XD And I found the coolest peanuts shirt at the Virgin megastore lol

Water and height OMG I hate that!

However I like beach but no with many people... I hate when crowds are lying on the beach, they're shouting so loud and usually have nothing to say, they're just lying there :/ :/

I'm not a huge fan of the beach but I can enjoy a day out there, so long as I don't touch the water haha. I can appreciate the sea-breeze and relax when its quiet and the sun is just right but thats about it. And it sucks for me because my mum LOVES the ocean and I can't count how many times I have been to the ocean in Cali, Mexico, and Chile >_<

When I was a little girl I would go mental every time i'd see a butterfly!

The wings just freaked me out!! But it's going better now.. :lol3:

Now i'm just scared of clowns! (no really.. I am.. ;))

WHAHAHAH!!:roftl: Don't get yourself to the butterfly lounge then!

I also HATE swimming in the sea...all those slimy things swimming between your toes...:boxed:

Wow I've just realised I'm scared of nearly everything! Spiders, especially tiny ones i'd die if i saw a tarantula, cruises on ships after watching titanic, the sea if i can't touch the bottom, clowns are just freaky, daddy long legs, wasps, bees, ants, chlorine cos it smells, eagles, storms, DARKNESS is my worst fear. horses, llamas, my dog, worms, and some sort of MEN if you know what I mean..

Wow I've just realised I'm scared of nearly everything! Spiders, especially tiny ones i'd die if i saw a tarantula, cruises on ships after watching titanic, the sea if i can't touch the bottom, clowns are just freaky, daddy long legs, wasps, bees, ants, chlorine cos it smells, eagles, storms, DARKNESS is my worst fear. horses, llamas, my dog, worms, and some sort of MEN if you know what I mean..

I'm scared of clows too! So it's kinda freaky for me at the Mika gigs.

Almost forgot, I'm PETRIFIED of those human puppets. Someone else mentioned it on here and I got all shaky and pale. I'm so scared that they're watching my every move, about to come to life and eat my toes off...:shocked:...yes, my toes! I don't know!

Have you guys heard of that movie Dead Silence? I think I would die of fright watching it. :blink:

I like being at the beach, and take a swin too, as long as there are no jellyfish in the water.

I don't like the dark water in lakes, it feels like something is going to pull me down :P

I have phobias about, dogs, cats, a bit about heights and knives. And I hate watching injuries and some bloody stuff on tv, I get weird feelings, liek I had a big cut on my tummy as well...

I like being at the beach, and take a swin too, as long as there are no jellyfish in the water.

I don't like the dark water in lakes, it feels like something is going to pull me down :P

I have phobias about, dogs, cats, a bit about heights and knives. And I hate watching injuries and some bloody stuff on tv, I get weird feelings, liek I had a big cut on my tummy as well...

Oh god! How do you leave the house?

Oh god! How do you leave the house?

Well, I've learnt to live with it.

But I should go to a therapist and get over my phobias, as they are a quite big problem. I've tried once, when I was about 10, but that therapist was stupid, he didn't know anything about phobias. He just told me to count to ten :P

So now I have a kind of fear to go to a therapist again (that's weird ;)) and it would take a lot of effort to do it

I'm really afraid of height! and balconys. I often have dreams that I have to walk along the balcony which doesn't have railing.:shocked:

and also the schoolphotos with all the class together, feels like all these 30people are watching you:boxed:

HA! Thats a new one! I get kinda freaked out when I'm in a room without windows. Even if its a huge room.. I NEED to see sunlight.