What Mika Fears Most?

daisylou

that's a LOT of fears!! i guess you are REALLY afraid of the darks since you mentioned it twice :naughty:

Do you really think that's a lot of fears? :roll1: I guess it is.

No, I just forgot I had already written it :blush-anim-cl: and since I didn't check, as I should because I almost always make at least one mistake... I've edited it so that now there's only one "the dark," haha. :wink2:

Mostly, I'm scared of the dark because one night, two people jumped out of the dark at me. Before that, I was never afraid, but now... :thumbdown: I do blame them.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a HUGE fear of upsetting or annoying people in any way, which is ironic, because a lot of my opinions on things are rather controversial XD; I fear making a fool of myself in front of others too, as it makes me get angry with myself, and this is the cause of my strange fear of being seen jumping at sudden loud noises. o.O (I jump at things really easily too, so that doesn't help! *LOL*)

I also fear spiders and flying insects (apart from butterflies, 'cause they just go about their own business without bothering anyone), and I tend to feel really unsafe for ages if I see one in my house!

As for water, well, I used to have a small obsession with the stuff, for some reason! *LOL* However, due to a small (and strange!) fear of fish touching me, when it came to the few beach trips I've had during my life, I've always just stuck to the absolute most shallow parts of water (though seeing as I can't swim, that was probably partially just me being sensible too, LOL...).

And I like clowns BECAUSE they're freaky XD

Ouija boards scare me, though, because I'm afraid that if someone uses one while I'm around and some bad spirit gets out, it'll go after me because of my family's history with supernatural shiznit :boxed:

Oh, and I have a fear of somehow causing a spirit to follow me home and haunt my house, which often crops up in my dreams, in which I'm more afraid of what my mum will think when she finds out about it than the actual fact that there's a spirit haunting my house! XD

i'm scared of water but not that much!! :blink: haha i'll go swimming in pools but when it comes to lakes and oceans i used to never go in, but overcame this fear with the help of disney world!! :biggrin2: at a waterpark you can swim across this really deep pool with fish and SHARKS in it... it was REALLLLLLLLY scary but i got through it by screaming the whole way

haha that's cool! im so bad i won't even learn how to swim! and it's worse im getting as im getting older!

I have a HUGE fear of upsetting or annoying people in any way, which is ironic, because a lot of my opinions on things are rather controversial XD; I fear making a fool of myself in front of others too, as it makes me get angry with myself, and this is the cause of my strange fear of being seen jumping at sudden loud noises. o.O (I jump at things really easily too, so that doesn't help! *LOL*)

I also fear spiders and flying insects (apart from butterflies, 'cause they just go about their own business without bothering anyone), and I tend to feel really unsafe for ages if I see one in my house!

As for water, well, I used to have a small obsession with the stuff, for some reason! *LOL* However, due to a small (and strange!) fear of fish touching me, when it came to the few beach trips I've had during my life, I've always just stuck to the absolute most shallow parts of water (though seeing as I can't swim, that was probably partially just me being sensible too, LOL...).

And I like clowns BECAUSE they're freaky XD

Ouija boards scare me, though, because I'm afraid that if someone uses one while I'm around and some bad spirit gets out, it'll go after me because of my family's history with supernatural shiznit :boxed:

Oh, and I have a fear of somehow causing a spirit to follow me home and haunt my house, which often crops up in my dreams, in which I'm more afraid of what my mum will think when she finds out about it than the actual fact that there's a spirit haunting my house! XD

Somehow, I always seem to offend someone without meaning to, I can tell by the look on their face(s), but as long as I/you do your best, there's nothing more I could do, unless take a vow of silence. :bleh:

I don't like ouija boards, but more like people playing with them, that's serious stuff. I've heard stories, terrible stories. :shocked:

I have to say my fear is exactly the same as mika's , in the way in which the sand moves under you feet etc like mika, Im absolutely petrified of touching the seaweed too and imagine little creatures swimming around me :shocked: .... EWWW ! its gross !! i run out the water screaming like a mad woman as if there a shark or something, when people ask what is wrong, i tell them " i stepped on sea-weed " :boxed::thumbdown: !:naughty:

I'm a total water baby and feel so at home when I'm swimming!

My greatest fear is failure. I'm always terrified that I will fail at something I really want to achieve. Kinda shallow I guess!

As for a Physical fear, heights. I have been know to freeze and get stck half way up a cliff when rock climbing! Funny tho because I can abseil with no problems at all!

being anywhere deeper than knee deep in water, having something touching my feet/legs while im in the water! watching water is fine

RATS and MICE!

some official peoples

you're afraid of rats and mice?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?! :blink:

My fears?

Bugs, natural disasters (who's not afraid of them? :blink: ), and other stuff.

But mostly bugs. :eek:

I sort of agree with Mika. But It might be because personally I really dislike beaches. They look pretty and relaxing and all, but I hate the sand...and getting my feet wet then having to step on sand again...Yuck.