Official Brace-Appeal Thread

sunshine931

So there it is !!! The official brace-appeal thread !!!

Yes Mika is known for his famous colourful braces (or suspenders for us here in North-America) and... well... he's got brace-appeal !!!

So you may now go on and on about his braces... this is the place :naughty:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His braces are so .... Kawai !! :wub2:

But of course it's also useful ! He's so skinny that he loses his trousers .... For anybody else it would be ridiculous, for him it's just so .... sexy !! :mf_lustslow:

yeah he could wear a belt for that... but his braces are waaaay sexier ! and the way he plays with them ! :naughty:

ahah i can't wait to see that live !!! I'm even gonna buy red trousers and braces for when I see him in gig !

of course I won't be as sexy as him :blush-anim-cl: !

Can't wait to see that live too !!! And don't worry, I'm sure you'll be sexy with your braces too ! You'll have brace-appeal for sure !

yeah, Mika's braces rock...especially since no one else who's cool wears them. :punk::thumb_yello:

sure !! he's creating a new fashion !! I bet in 2 months everybody will wear braces in the street !! so buy it NOW if you want to be ahead of the fashion :naughty: :naughty:

Im soooooo gona buy some braces, no matter how ridiculous my friends think i look i think they're hot!! I doubt i could pull em off as well as Mika, the way he plays with those things mmmmm, definately adds to the appeal!! :bleh:

So there it is !!! The official brace-appeal thread !!!

Yes Mika is known for his famous colourful braces (or suspenders for us here in North-America) and... well... he's got brace-appeal !!!

So you may now go on and on about his braces... this is the place :naughty:

:wink2: So you've actually done it!:wink2:

posted my 'brace appeal' as a new thread, good or is it??? haha ...

fter I coined the phrase yesterday, I thought....do I actually want to let everyone know what insane effect these have on me, (I have written about them for the past 3 days!!!!!!) How incredibly sexy he has made braces...how he plays with them, how he teases , how.he.....

but then I had to tidy up this incredibly funny sounding article (literal english is a sceam!!!!) and what did I find,they had noticed the braces too, so I think my secret is out!!!!!!!!!!!!I'd die for a twang with those braces, but that's me!:wub2:

Ohhh...so that's what alot of you are talking about.

I've been hearing about Mika's "braces" and I'm like....

"Mika doesn't have braces. (Like on your teeth.)"

So I stumbled across this topic and now...I finally know what it means.

Suspenders. Duh.

Yeah....I never really looked at them. But since almost everyone here seems to love 'em. I guess I'll give them more attention. :cheerful_h4h:

I can't say I have ever in my life seen anyone make braces look so tantalisingly hot. It's kind of disturbing 'cause my old uncle wears them.

Obviously when Mika wears them the last thing I'm think about is that, THANKFULLY!:roftl: :roftl:

I can't say I have ever in my life seen anyone make braces look so tantalisingly hot. It's kind of disturbing 'cause my old uncle wears them.

Obviously when Mika wears them the last thing I'm think about is that, THANKFULLY!:roftl: :roftl:

well I'm so thrilled that I made everune aware of his absolute brace appeal, he's so utterly teasingly sexy in twirling, swinging, snapping, pulling, pushing,stretching, heaving, lowering and just wearing them!!!!!!lol!!! :wink2: :wink2: :wink2:

Ohhh he's so hot...I MUST have him!!!! :roftl:

I just gape at him in amazement every time I see him in those blasted braces. It's not fair how sexy he is! :bleh:

Do you notice how every artist has something sexy that they tease the crowd with, usually a shirt or their hair or something random that only their fans really get, and with Mika it's braces? If someone had told me a few years ago that the man of my dreams would be wearing those things, I would have laughed and shook my head. Funny how things pan out! :)

Ohhh he's so hot...I MUST have him!!!! :roftl:

I just gape at him in amazement every time I see him in those blasted braces. It's not fair how sexy he is! :bleh:

Do you notice how every artist has something sexy that they tease the crowd with, usually a shirt or their hair or something random that only their fans really get, and with Mika it's braces? If someone had told me a few years ago that the man of my dreams would be wearing those things, I would have laughed and shook my head. Funny how things pan out! :)

mhm, I've never even imagined that braces could becomr the hottest thing ever!!

I shut my eyes and all I see is Mika playing with his braces, it is really too much, (eh, I hope he never surfes this site, eh??):punk::wink2: