Official Brace-Appeal Thread

sunshine931

haha, but what do you expect him to say: "yes of COURSE i'm playing games with your mind, quite aware of it really!" :roftl:

:punk: uite funny really ...I started this ' brace ' crase, and have now driven every one wild with desire.... )sadly except one,,,,who does not like braces...))

he knows what he does to us, trust me, he knows ...how he teases, ....he is on stage, thinking' hey, you, let's pretend....let me take you to another world, the Mika world...., come and play with me....':punk:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:punk: uite funny really ...I started this ' brace ' crase, and have now driven every one wild with desire.... )sadly except one,,,,who does not like braces...))

he knows what he does to us, trust me, he knows ...how he teases, ....he is on stage, thinking' hey, you, let's pretend....let me take you to another world, the Mika world...., come and play with me....':punk:

:roftl: i'm just picturing him in front of a mirror, thinking, "hmmmmmm....wonder how many would faint if i pull my braces this way.....":wink2: :roftl:

i think rainbow radio said it before, but you have to already be a fan to fall in love with the braces!

I never found them interesting before, but now i notice them all the time (steph, you may have something to do with that...:roftl:).

i bet all fans have slight nuances that they love, that nobody else seems to care for!!! makes us all the more special, hm? :wink2:

:roftl: i'm just picturing him in front of a mirror, thinking, "hmmmmmm....wonder how many would faint if i pull my braces this way.....":wink2: :roftl:

i think rainbow radio said it before, but you have to already be a fan to fall in love with the braces!

I never found them interesting before, but now i notice them all the time (steph, you may have something to do with that...:roftl:).

i bet all fans have slight nuances that they love, that nobody else seems to care for!!! makes us all the more special, hm? :wink2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I can imagine it too

I think that Mika looks cool only because he is being himself and not because he is a "trend setter". (Come on, braces have been around since the '80's) He is comfortable being himself and I think he would want everyone else to be "themselves"- obviously the more eccentric the better! For some reason I don't think Mika would want to create a blind following...

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: OMG i can't stop laughing !!! :biggrin2:

This thread is making me laugh.

Although I don't really like the braces, I can sort of understand the bit about him teasing you all with them!! :naughty:

I think that there are 2 reasons why I don't like braces.

One is because I knew someone who wore them in the 80s who definately wasn't sexy and the other is because when my brother was very young he got a braces clip stuck on his tongue!!

So it's not really Mika, I've probably got an inbuilt braces phobia! :naughty:

When my brother was very young he got a braces clip stuck on his tongue!!

So it's not really Mika, I've probably got an inbuilt braces phobia! :naughty:

Ouch! His tounge?!!!! Ouch!!!

Yes, it was pretty bad.

He was about 4 and used to fiddle with everything. He was forever putting things in his ears, up his nose etc. He even got one of the long thin lego bricks (a row of 1 by 5 or 6 dots) stuck vertically between his top and bottom teeth!!

The braces clip was the worst thing though!

Yes, it was pretty bad.

He was about 4 and used to fiddle with everything. He was forever putting things in his ears, up his nose etc. He even got one of the long thin lego bricks (a row of 1 by 5 or 6 dots) stuck vertically between his top and bottom teeth!!

The braces clip was the worst thing though!

sorry shouldn't laugh, but it is very funny when you picture it...

I wonder if Mika has ever had an accident with his braces....mhm...:punk:

Reminds me a little of my brother! Must be something in the male chromosomes that makes them do what they do :P lol

Yes, and I don't think that they grow out of it.

My brother is 35 now and he hasn't changed much since then! :naughty:

Yes, and I don't think that they grow out of it.

My brother is 35 now and he hasn't changed much since then! :naughty:

My brother grew out of it - thank God! He punctured his ear drum when he was 5...need I say more?

I wonder if Mika has ever had an accident with his braces....mhm...:punk:

Hmmmm....Maybe he has, I mean, have you seen what he does to those poor braces?! hehehe...Braces harassment, that's what I call it :P Darn, I wish I were the braces, I wish I were the bracesssss!!! :crybaby:

great pic shontih !!! and sou, I loooooooooooooove your avatar !!! my god you guys are the best !!! I laugh so hard when I read your posts !!! and as for a mika barce incident, there's a vid on YouTube when he actually pulls on them too hard and they unclip in the back... and he's trying to clip them back on while singing...

You say you want braces pictures? Well, I have one uploaded to pb. I'll look for more ;]

file3-1.jpg

:wink2: what a super pic, the trouble is it is so very suggestive and that is too much ..... he really is a teaser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink2: