Official Brace-Appeal Thread

sunshine931

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in the begining of the video he pulls something out from his pocket is that a cellphone he's checking??

A cellphone?! I thought he was trying to open the brace clip. :blink: But a cellphone would've been hilarious, "excuse me everyone, time out, I just got a phone call" Nahhhhhh....he'd never do something like bring out his cellphone on stage :naughty:

Id love to twang his braces.

I thought I was original, but you were first. :D

In Dutch they are called 'bretels'. There was a 'bretels revival' here when I was about 13, but I actually haven't seen them as a fashion item since then.

I must have a white pair with blue dots on them somewhere. :D

A cellphone?! I thought he was trying to open the brace clip. :blink: But a cellphone would've been hilarious, "excuse me everyone, time out, I just got a phone call" Nahhhhhh....he'd never do something like bring out his cellphone on stage :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

in the begining of the video he pulls something out from his pocket is that a cellphone he's checking??

I was looking the same!! :roftl:

I was like :eek: how rude! ( Or kinda fun)

But maybe it wasnt. :naughty:

I thought I was original, but you were first. :D

In Dutch they are called 'bretels'. There was a 'bretels revival' here when I was about 13, but I actually haven't seen them as a fashion item since then.

I must have a white pair with blue dots on them somewhere. :D

In french it's called "bretelles"... kinda sounds the same !

I've noticed in all the performances he has something in his back pocket, and he also often seems to be touching an earpiece (?) during performances so I just thought it was something connected- mind you I have absolutely no idea what electronic aids he might need to hear himself -so just silly speculation.

:roftl::roftl: all those poor bystanders who just don't understand!

On a separate note, I think Blues description of her white w/ blue polka dots braces/bretels sound very nice.

(that makes sense about the battery pack I guess)