Mika on Wikipedia

esperia75

Well its true that he's got a lots of really stunning pictures, but i still like this one, its cool! A lot of people have the abum covers up on wiki, but as this one has the best cover i've ever seen its deserves to be on his wiki page, its so bright and funky:thumb_yello:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

my god!!! probably one of the best pics ever I saw of him.... :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: *saves*

thanks SO much for sharing!!

yeah, name's still not correct, michael's his dad not him, but I LOVE this new bio. well done!

Hey thnx 4 posting that I must not be a hardcore fan I never knew his name was Micheal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooohhh but I am glad that we r both leos hehe:bleh:

I wouldnt believe everything that you read on wikipedia cuz pretty much anyon can access that site and edit anything that they want. I am a college student and all of my professors tell me not to use that site for any of my research papers cuz not all of it is true. And I do not think that his real name is Michael.

i think the name Michael Holbrook Penniman suits him lol

i thought his actualy birth name was Mica Penniman and that wa shis fathers name, i remeber someone talked about how they would change it on wiki and people would change it back, i changed it today and someone changed it back

uh, i believe that the michael is a misprint, i'm almost 100% positive his real name is mica

glad im not the only one to change it, he change dit to mika because people pronounced his name wrong