Mika on Dutch TV!!

Tessy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the recording of the show! I knew he would come so I called the show to see if I could be in the audience.. and I could! :thumb_yello: It was great, met Mika before the show, wich was really nice. He's really sweet and tall :naughty: I absolutly loved the performance but also the soundcheck. That was really funny because everything went wrong and at the end Mika got a little annoyed :bleh:

It was funny to see how he responded to Herman.. at the soundcheck as well.. he had to wait so he said to the audience 'does anyone knows a joke?' and then he went 'oh no we need Herman for that' :roftl:

Ashame you missed it Kevin... and who knows if he walked past your house, that would suck! He did a showcase at the Bitterzoet Theater is that near your house?

You can watch the show finally on Jensens website! That was about time...

I recorded it, so I was allready able to see it a couple of times. (Yes I'm a Dutchy to.)

I like his attitude, he is very down to earth, realistic and funny. I am going to be a big big mika fan. A shame I am not living in Edinburgh anymore, he has got a lot of gigs in the UK. (newcastle, glasgow)

I was at the recording of the show! I knew he would come so I called the show to see if I could be in the audience.. and I could! :thumb_yello: It was great, met Mika before the show, wich was really nice. He's really sweet and tall :naughty: I absolutly loved the performance but also the soundcheck. That was really funny because everything went wrong and at the end Mika got a little annoyed :bleh:

It was funny to see how he responded to Herman.. at the soundcheck as well.. he had to wait so he said to the audience 'does anyone knows a joke?' and then he went 'oh no we need Herman for that' :roftl:

Ashame you missed it Kevin... and who knows if he walked past your house, that would suck! He did a showcase at the Bitterzoet Theater is that near your house?

Wow how cool to be there. What did he do when he got annoyed??

Wow how cool to be there. What did he do when he got annoyed??

Well in the beginning he just started to makes jokes etc... and then his face started to look more annoyed by the minute. At one point he just walked back from the piano to the red couch, poored himself some more champagne and took a seat. Loved that haha :naughty:

Well in the beginning he just started to makes jokes etc... and then his face started to look more annoyed by the minute. At one point he just walked back from the piano to the red couch, poored himself some more champagne and took a seat. Loved that haha :naughty:

Awww thats really funny!! Can just imagime him storming off and drinking champagne, so maybe he was a bit tipsy in his interview after all. I love it when he says he wants to do a chat show really drunk, would be hilarious!!