are you just perfect

Steph

I agree, what's inside is what counts,

I just feel that I have to stick up for big girls maybe because i THINK THEY GET A ROUGHER DEAL, AND ALL THOSE i KNOW ARE JUST WONDERFUL, HAVE MUCH NICER PERSONALITIES.

Whereas the likes like me ( slim) tend to have too many issues, always comparing, niggling, I don't know how to explain.

don't worry about being indecisive, just slowly become confident in the decisions you make, go ahead and do something and don't doubt it. Your cofidence will go more and more , just say : i'm okay, i can do this my way!:punk:

ha hee yeah i am skinny too and you are prob right :naughty::roftl::mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to be a bit more lady-like - I still enjoy football, and climbing trees (well, when I am fit) but I feel like a country bumpkin when I go to parents evenings etc. Everyone looks so poised and glamourous!!

wendi,

who cares, ladies cannot easily connect....you have your heart in the right place, that's what counts!!:punk:

No need for feeling down, honestly, big girls are beautiful because they have a very different approach to life, they are jolly, fun to be with, and not stuck up or full of issues,

Sorry Steph on this one I disagree. I HATE being big really detest it!!!!

I was thin until I got ME and had to take medication and I put 4 stone on and it will not shift. The doctor said it was a side affect and can't be helped. I loved being thin could get 8/10 size clothes and look good in them now anything I wear looks like a tent!! I have lost all my prettiness (as you can see no photo of me on here) as now have a fat face and hate going out 'cos people think I must eat all of the time when really I eat next to nothing and always have so not as if starving myself. Bet your glad you don't have to be near me at Leeds as am not jolly or fun just sad really.

xx

I was thin until I got ME and had to take medication and I put 4 stone on and it will not shift. The doctor said it was a side affect and can't be helped. I loved being thin could get 8/10 size clothes and look good in them now anything I wear looks like a tent!! I have lost all my prettiness (as you can see no photo of me on here) as now have a fat face and hate going out 'cos people think I must eat all of the time when really I eat next to nothing and always have so not as if starving myself. Bet your glad you don't have to be near me at Leeds as am not jolly or fun just sad really.

xx

sorry for my poor english, but what is "ME" ?? it's a disease ?

My mom is big too, she was very thin ten years ago but she made a depression and had to take medicine ( it was called "lexomil") and since then she's very very big .... She's trying to lose weight but it's hard !

I know what you feel since when I'm out with my mom some people look at her as if they thought " oh my god look at this fat lady she must eat all day long" but it's not true !!

People's mentality have to change towards big persons . Very few of them eat junk food ! and most of them suffer .

I wish a man hadn't done to me what he did because that might have meant that I would now be more confident. I started to gain confidence when I was being bullied sounds a bit unusual but it was the people who were my friends doing it to me so them pushing me away helped then he had to ruin that and had to start all over again.

If I had told my parents about him at the time then would definitely be even worse off at the moment so I did what I thought was best for my family who were there at the time

I wish a man hadn't done to me what he did because that might have meant that I would now be more confident. I started to gain confidence when I was being bullied sounds a bit unusual but it was the people who were my friends doing it to me so them pushing me away helped then he had to ruin that and had to start all over again.

If I had told my parents about him at the time then would definitely be even worse off at the moment so I did what I thought was best for my family who were there at the time

Wow , Im a bit blown away by that , I just wanted to say your amongst friends and enjoy my bar :thumb_yello:

sorry for my poor english, but what is "ME" ?? it's a disease ?

yes arcenciel: it's known as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (or chronic fatigue).

daisylou, i'm sorry if that's how things are right now, but know you're among friends! i don't know ONE person here who's going to judge you on the way you look. you're not "sad" at all. i clearly can't see how your looks have affected your personality- you're bubbly and fun and vivacious!

sure, looks are big when regarding 1st appearances, but life's about much more than that.

xx

I just wanted to say, i have no idea how it must b 2 have ME, yr message makes it sound very hard. However since Iv been on this website iv noticed yr about the wittiest person on here, most of yr threads r very funny, uv made me laugh so many times!!! Id love 2 c u at Leeds. Here it doesn matter who u r, how big any1 is, wot problems any1 has, its a shame that the "real world" wasnt the same i guess!! xxxx

Thanks Guys but I wasn`t looking for sympathy but you did make me feel better. Having a bit of a down day today.

I haven't ignored the question about ME I pmd her just incase you thought I was being ignorant. xx

Haha You're all so pretty and you want to change. I'm pretty normal and not that attractive and yet I can't really think of anything I would change if given the chance. I love my blue eyes, I think my huge arse is great, my breasts don't really bother me in any way, my hair is manageable and the colors great for me and it looks good in different styles, I'm short but not a bad height and everything else such as bad skin and weight is all subject to change anyway so its not a big thing for me. *shrugs* You should all be very proud of the gorgeous people you are! Just imagine if you looked like me O_o hahaha Really, you all need to take a hard look and be very happy with your stunning beauty!

wendi,

who cares, ladies cannot easily connect....you have your heart in the right place, that's what counts!!:punk:

Thanks Steph - I freak out every now and then - but the bairns reckon I am one of a kind (what kind is what bothers me!!) - how right they are!!!! :naughty:

hmm well firstly i wish i had more musical tallent, i got the guitars and piano but not the tallent

i also wish i had never dyed my hair black its impossible to remove