are you just perfect

Steph

of course I am! :naughty:

no, miss boastin' ego here.. :wink2:

well, I'd love to have my dad's eye colour (green) and a different nose. and not quite so pale (it's a right a pain in the sun.. :blush-anim-cl::mf_rosetinted: ).

mika's hair absolutely rocks!!! I am not a curly hair lover, but his hair is really beautiful. one of his best features.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, tis true! The only thing I like about myself is my hair and my eyes.

There is a lot more about you than those things to like.

Wow , Im a bit blown away by that , I just wanted to say your amongst friends and enjoy my bar :thumb_yello:

I haven't told you about him yet.

well, I'd love to have my dad's eye colour (green) and a different nose. and not quite so pale (it's a right a pain in the sun.. :blush-anim-cl::mf_rosetinted: ).

I am absolutely hopeless in the sun. I burn in the slightest hint of sunlight. My eyes are pale, some times in the morning when it is sunny I have trouble just getting downstairs because I can't open my eyes. I have couple of pairs of sunglasses now and I know where they are this time.

I wouldnt want to have Mikas hair.. god it must be tricky to take care of and he must have had a lot of bad hair days. Besides.. Im getting over my brunette period and sure why not be a blond proud scandinavian? Its kinda cool when people guesses that im swedish immediatly..

I would like to change my left hand. I have a red birthmark ther and well.. its really annoying when people ask about it.

+ I would want to be taken more seriously. Its annoying how people sometimes calls me "Barbie" :( Because Im not. Im just blond haha .

i would also want to loose my chocolate addiction.

Mika is so absolutely perfekt in any way,

he has: incredible looks, great body, tall and lean, electrifying personality, extremely talented, (he can sing!!) utterly brilliant performer, biggest teaser on earth, fresh , boyish shyness.....

Uhmm no I dont think he's perfect, thats one of the things I like about him.. he's not.

He has a lazy eye, still lives in his parents basementat the age of 23 and he is dyslectic.

But other than that I must add that I think h is the most beautiful man walking this planet. In my eyes he's the perfect middle from Adam Brody and Orlando Bloom.

Well well... I could start a long post but I won't. Only a few things:

1. I'm quite happy with my phisical aspect (quite, I said), but I'd really like to be taller! you know, boys (italian boys at least) like also small girls, but it annoyes me when I can't see much during a concert!

2. about Mika's hair: they're awesome!!!! I love boys mith curly hair!

3. Mika can be considered the most good-looking guy in the world!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

• 2 weeks later...
Uhmm no I dont think he's perfect, thats one of the things I like about him.. he's not.

He has a lazy eye, still lives in his parents basementat the age of 23 and he is dyslectic.

But other than that I must add that I think h is the most beautiful man walking this planet. In my eyes he's the perfect middle from Adam Brody and Orlando Bloom.

The imperfections make him perfect (put not as perfect as Beck although he does believe in a very strange religion)

Well there are a thousand things I would like to change about myself. Here are just a few:

1. I would like to have straight, white teeth.

2. Playing the piano would be nice :naughty:

3. I don't have any curves anywhere whatsoever...I'm a woman darn it :sad:

4. I wish my legs were thinner. I'm afraid to look down now.

5. I'm too shy. Trying to be more outgoing...I guess it's working.

I could go on but that would just be boring :mf_rosetinted:

To me, Mika IS perfect :wub2:

I'd like to have better skin, be a little bit thinner (but still have my curves left) and no scars.

I would also like to be able to sing (I feel sorry for my neighbours when I play Mika and sing along :D) and have perfect hair. Preferebly hair that would be in a perfect 40's hair-do every morning, without me doing anything :P

• 4 months later...
:wink2: just thought of something while I had my shower,

Mika is so absolutely perfekt in any way,

he has: incredible looks, great body, tall and lean, electrifying personality, extremely talented, (he can sing!!) utterly brilliant performer, biggest teaser on earth, fresh , boyish shyness.....

I'm not,are you?

What is it YOU would like to change on yourself if you could......is it a certain bit on your body you don't like or your personality, do you want to be more /less outgoing...or...or.....????

Over to you!!!!:gathering:

stephy dear, i don't think he's that perfect.

he has his faults just as we have ours.

we shouldn't treat him differently just because he's famous you know.

i bet he likes being treated human.

i'm by no means perfect in fact i'm far from it, my guess is, so is he

Hmmm

i suppose i wish i wasn't so gullible and naive sometimes. It can get me into trouble sometimes being so nice to people. I would say im fairly confident and outgoing ... i like that aspect =)

Oh i dont appreciate my feet either ... i hate feet i general ! :naughty:

Also, everyone has faults. It's what makes us human.

There is no such thing as perfect.

You just need to focus on the good things in people.

Coz it's in everyone... somewhere.

exactly so saying someone is perfect is a not so right way of saying someone is a good person

I'd wish i was taller - it doesn't fit to me being small. I'm only 5ft.6" or something.. (i dont know the feet inch system)

I'd wish i could sing, have curlyer hair and much more... But i can deffinetly live with myself! :bleh:

oh shut up

im only 5"2

lol

you are tall (5"6) o.o

and my friend, who is totally in love with mika is 4"9 hahaha