are you just perfect

Steph

I wouldn't want to change anything. This is me, take me as I am. :glasses2:

What about your hideous, disgusting face? You wouldn't want to change that?

(I'm jealous, and I want to look like you, roadrunner.:crybaby:)

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about your hideous, disgusting face? You wouldn't want to change that?

(I'm jealous, and I want to look like you, roadrunner.:crybaby:)

Don't be jealous...it's not me...it's a hired person from rentaface.com:mf_rosetinted:

I wouldn't want to change anything. This is me, take me as I am. :glasses2:

i agree, i wouldn't change anything cos i wanna be myself and nothing else. nobody is perfect, not even mika! but everybody being him-/herself with all his/her imperfectness is perfect :wink2:

I actually think everyone are perfect. I think that every look, however wonky and unlogic, is perfect. I think perfection is so much more than just symmetric looks and curly hair or the right eye colour, it's so individual and it's everywhere, in all of us. When it comes to personalities and what we do with our lifes, there are always room for improvement and we are all imperfect.. but when it comes to look, there's no such thing as wrong. We are all just the way we are meant to be, and we are all perfect.

*soppy rant over*

:wink2: just thought of something while I had my shower,

Mika is so absolutely perfekt in any way,

he has: incredible looks, great body, tall and lean, electrifying personality, extremely talented, (he can sing!!) utterly brilliant performer, biggest teaser on earth, fresh , boyish shyness.....

I'm not,are you?

What is it YOU would like to change on yourself if you could......is it a certain bit on your body you don't like or your personality, do you want to be more /less outgoing...or...or.....????

Over to you!!!!:gathering:

I'm blind in one eye and dreadfully shortsighted in the other and it shows. I can't judge distance so I'm very prone to falling down stairs and I can't see the edge of stages and raised platforms and I can't play ball games or tag (People always go for the blind side) and people don't like me because of it and I think they think I'm mentally a bit... You know...

If I can't change that then I want simply to be able to change how my eyes LOOK. My seeing eye looks straight and my blind eye sort of trails off to the right and does it's own thing.

Very obvious to young children so I don't make contact with people under the age of about nine or so:(

:naughty: Mika sure does seem perfect, but I'm very sure he's far from it, just as all of us are. I'm sure he has plenty of insecurities and things he'd like to change about himself, also.

But as for me, I'd like to be more poised. I have bad posture, and I always feel awkward. And I also wish I had nicer skin.

:naughty: Mika sure does seem perfect, but I'm very sure he's far from it, just as all of us are. I'm sure he has plenty of insecurities and things he'd like to change about himself, also.

And he leaves his dirty socks and underwear on the floor.:sneaky2:

I think he's a slob, too.

I think he's one of those people that likes things in his life to be organized, but when he gets behind closed doors and gets to relax, he's probably disgusting. Drinking from the orange juice carton, putting newspapers over spills and walking away, eating cereal from the box...

Oooooooooooo..were to start!

I`d have a nose job as broke it and not straight ,I'd have a tummy tuck,smaller boobs,have perfect eyesight,be taller,have bigger hands as they are to small to play the piano(which is one of my before you die things!) not have ME or Spinal problems or Hailey Hailey skin disease, be really healthy,be rich,get rid of my annoying noisy neighbours so could sleep better, be able to get out more,start driving again,drink and never get a hangover think that will do for now!!

xx

wow, you want to change everything. you'd have to be born again. :shocked:

I think he's one of those people that likes things in his life to be organized, but when he gets behind closed doors and gets to relax, he's probably disgusting. Drinking from the orange juice carton, putting newspapers over spills and walking away, eating cereal from the box...

Eeeew!

That's gross!

I don't think he'd do the milk carton thing but the other stuff....

*Gags and giggles at the same time*

I actually think everyone are perfect. I think that every look, however wonky and unlogic, is perfect. I think perfection is so much more than just symmetric looks and curly hair or the right eye colour, it's so individual and it's everywhere, in all of us. When it comes to personalities and what we do with our lifes, there are always room for improvement and we are all imperfect.. but when it comes to look, there's no such thing as wrong. We are all just the way we are meant to be, and we are all perfect.

u're so right! :thumb_yello:

I think he's probably more into the whole organized chaos thing. He seems to be the type to have to have EVERYTHING where he wants it and the type of brother to get really angry if his mom or a sibling messes with his stuff. I see him as being really tidy when it comes to keeping his clothes clean and all of that, but he's said that he doesn't wash his hair very often, so he's probably just hygienically average for someone his age.:naughty:

As for me, if I could change anything, it would be my height. I kind of want to be about 6ft like Ioana. :naughty: I have incredibly tall people in my family, I have an uncle who is 6ft 9 and my grandfather was just over 6ft 6, but it seems that my mother's children were all short except for my brother, who is 6ft 4.