are you just perfect

Steph

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they're brilliant! Most forums have a terrible selection, but not here!

:dc: -that one is my real enitials,lol!

:bond: :trumpet::jawdrop::groupwave::soccer_h4h:

random is good, I LOVE random!

Yaaay, someone who loves being random, just like me!

By the way, why can only insert up to 8 smileys into each post? it sucks:mf_rosetinted:

Yaaay, someone who loves being random, just like me!

By the way, why can only insert up to 8 smileys into each post? it sucks:mf_rosetinted:

yeah..dunno...we are obliged to post something 7 letters like while on the other hand there's this odd limit to expression..:thumbdown:

well they arent really at hand, you have to look hard for them. I think this one :mf_rosetinted: is the one Ive seen the most on MFC. Im not sure what it means, though.

the most ambiguous one:mf_rosetinted:

in any case, the really annoying thing 4 me is that they change always place!! STAY IMMOBILIZED!!!:roftl:

You know what? Last friday I had a really good experience. A boy, who I don't know very well, told me that I looked really good that day, and my new hair was great. He did infront of my friends and I was so shocked. Totally better self esteem in your face :roftl: Sometimes little things like that can really make your day.

But please give me straight fingers.

You know what? Last friday I had a really good experience. A boy, who I don't know very well, told me that I looked really good that day, and my new hair was great. He did infront of my friends and I was so shocked. Totally better self esteem in your face :roftl: Sometimes little things like that can really make your day.

But please give me straight fingers.

:wub2: :wub2: :biggrin2::wub2: :wub2: Maaay you be blessed with straight fingers ......... :wub2: