Funny Mika Interview (from Australia)

Marty

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

V funny! and MIKA getting slightly annoyed but trying not too sound like he is. Oo bet he just takes so much then blows! I`m the opposite I would have just walked out straight away but I do have a diva living inside me!!

Dunno how MIKA stays so calm!

xx

awww poor Mika! hes like wots happening here!! funny funny funny..... id would av luved 2 av seen that. Do u really think that the interviewer didn't know who he was!?!! :naughty: xxx

I hope so sunshine, i feel 4 him there but also laughed so much!! I think Mikas got a wicked sence of humour so he prob laughed himselve if he heard it back, well i hope so anyway!! xxxx

:wink2: This is absolutely hillarious, it had me in stitches, I listened to it several times and it reminded me of the wind-ups they do on radio1, only better, if it is a wind- up, brill, I would have loved to be a fly on the wall there !!!!

his first answers esp: .'..eh excuse me....ehm, it does have a guitar on it..'.

he is all so cautious at first....

they should use this for comic relief, we should send it to radio 1, that would get him good publicity!!!!:wink2:

OMG ! it's so mean to the journalist !! I feel so bad for him...

"Ok, what's my name ?" "... Mika ??" "Yeah, you got this one good..." He was not even sure of the name anymore !!!

:sad: Poor boy... Even if it's really funny, but i always tend to be in the "oppressed"-side... :wink2:

And i don't think any of them is actually in the joke...

Well Mika held his own, tried to redeem the journalist "it has a guitar in it" who obviously wasn't getting it...I feel more sorry for the journalist then Mika...but then he really should do his own research!!!

Guest missgreenandmean

So right! I wouldn't dare to interview anyone without my own research. And it's not that hard to find real info... When was this recorded?