Funny Mika Interview (from Australia)

Marty

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So right! I wouldn't dare to interview anyone without my own research. And it's not that hard to find real info... When was this recorded?

It was on the radio here on Monday.. probably recorded over the weekend.

Wowza, Mika sounded steamed. I wonder what he did when he left?

The best part was when he said, "What is my name?" and there was that long pause. Priceless. :roftl:

I do feel bad for the other guy, though. Those others made him look like a total fool. Do you think he and Mika were eventually told about the prank? :lmao:

Well, if it was still necessary, we do have the proof he really IS a nice guy. He seemed somehow surprised, then annoyed, then embarrassed but never did he lose his temper. Others would have got mad ! But he always remained patient and kind "Are you sur you have the good interview ?". Then, at the end, I think he's struggling not to laugh, especially when he speaks about K-Fed and Justin Timberlake. I love the "What's my name ?'" part ! So exquisitely nice ! Mika, you are a Lord !

• 1 year later...
hahaha i know! i truly felt bad for him though!!!!!!!!!! maybe thats the reason why he always skip australia:bleh::naughty:

I actually feel bad for the interviewer (if he really didn't know what he was doing :naughty:)

Sshhhh, don't say that too loud or you might start another aussie revolution :wink2: