Radio 2 next week

Jonahwood

Hi all. Just heard Billy Brown on Ken Bruce show on Radio 2 (Thurs 8th, 11.40). Not sure if this is gonna be the new single:wink2: .

Ken said Mika will be picking the 'tracks of his years' next week. It's where he will pick out the 10 songs which have meant the most to him throughout his life. Usually on around 10.40 each morning Mon to Fri.

Looking forward to that, bet they'll include some Prince and Neilson. Take care all. Jo xxx:mf_lustslow:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh that's brilliant, I've been hoping for weeks that they'd sign him up for that. It's really interesting when the person is articulate about music - Rob Thomas did it once and it was absolutely riveting.

Hi all. Just heard Billy Brown on Ken Bruce show on Radio 2 (Thurs 8th, 11.40). Not sure if this is gonna be the new single:wink2: .

Hi Jonahwood

"Love Today" will be the next single. Available for download from 16 April and in the shops as week later, I think. There was a Mika bulletin sent to some of us today - see this thread for more info: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1603&highlight=16+April

Cheers,

Hi Jonahwood

"Love Today" will be the next single. Available for download from 16 April and in the shops as week later, I think. There was a Mika bulletin sent to some of us today - see this thread for more info: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1603&highlight=16+April

Cheers,

I got a email telling wot the next mika single was and Billy Brown is on the single but NOT the single hope that helps

Oooh that's brilliant, I've been hoping for weeks that they'd sign him up for that. It's really interesting when the person is articulate about music - Rob Thomas did it once and it was absolutely riveting.

<--- met rob 3 times!!! love the guy :)

Yup he's amazing - such a clever, talented pop writer. He was talking about a Willie Nelson song for one of his Tracks, and it was one of those moments where you go 'oh yeah, that really is why that's a good song!' Lucky you for meeting him too!

:wink2: I thinkthe release of he download (16th April) is carefully planned with the physical cd in the shops a week later.

It gives the dj enough time to play the tracks beforehand. I think the video probably comes out first week in April, to play on tv, and as I understand it from the newsbrief we got today, \LOve today on cd willbe a different , new version, is that right?

Funny you should say this .. matchbox 20 huh?? ... my girl friends is scotland also love him , in fact it got into a whos sexier Rob or Mika conversation :wink2:

Much as I love Rob, I hope Mika won?!