The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep and you can drink as much of it as you want and stil be wide awake and gorgeus by the end of the night ,not falling about everywhere :wink2:

Exactly my point. The way alcohol makes people act is horrible. Hyperness is betterrr!!

OC your on a roll tonight lol XD

Hello !

Sorry, but what is a "tee" exactly ? Do you mean tea ?

Any way count me in, I don't like alcohol...I don't like the taste nor the side-effects (which I find ridiculous...)

But I am a huge tea lover ! And fruits juices rocks :thumb_yello:

Lylemma

French Mika Fan

i cant stand beer, just hate the stuff and this makes me a bit of an outcast, and everybody's always trying to corrupt me, but i resist!i will have a sip, and i mean the tiniest sip of sweet wine once in like an age, but that's it. i hate it when my friends are drinking...i have to make a great effort not to tell them how ridiculous they act and how sick it makes me to see them like that

Yeah.. I will try the wine from time to time. Ill sip my mums.. but then I pull a face like Im eating a super sour sweet lol XD

And theres these little bottle thingies that I think taste like hair spray. And trust me.. Ive eaten hairspray crisps........

my hair spray leaked in my bag at a majorette competition when I was around 10 years old :(

hmmm....power posting...sounds like fun, but it's 2 a.m back here and my reflexes are ...well, aren't that much at all...so i'll call it a night and hit the hay. good night, sleep tight, dream of bed bugs tonight:wink2: