Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 am here..but no school tmrw so i guess thats ok! :wink2:

ooh, a teetotal club...we're the ones up and at it sunday morning when everyone else is in bed with a hangover. :bleh: i'd gladly join. but we really DO need a drink inspector, don't we? to make sure nobody's sneaking some rum in with their horlicks...:wink2:

don't think any of y'all are awake to read this, so nighters, all, until tomorrow! :sleep_1:

It is absolutely lovely - honestly!!! Try it, or try it with lemonade - you aint lived girl until you have had a Coke float!!! :thumb_yello:

Lol. Ive eaten a mcflurry from mcdonalds before.. then drunk my coke.. It was nasty xP

Yes!!!! layers and layers of coloured icecream with sauce on top :P what's there not to like? I want ice cream now lol we do have some in the freezer but methinks my mum will murder me :)

Don't you love those double chocolate ice creams you can order and there's all choc sauce over them....:P

Lol. Im making a background for my piczo :D

Its got looads of lyrics from Mika's songs.

Can you hear the groans from your friends? I get that alot.. thats why I dont wear the 4 Mika badges I made to school.. and Im scared ill lose them xD