MTV's interview clip

Sity

I don't understand why they would want to rain on our parade like that *sigh* Everyone loves YouTube, I mean...we benefit so much from sharing videos on it. Oh well...might as well enjoy the video while it's up there!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks SOOOO much for sharing. Is there a link to Finnish TV interview? :mf_lustslow:

No, the interview isn't on the internet yet!

It's shame cause it was even better than the MTV's.

I sent the finnish tv channel some feedback where im beggin them to air that interview once again and also to add it to their website's video archives!

If it appears to their site, i'll post you the link!! :original:

I sent the finnish tv channel some feedback where im beggin them to air that interview once again and also to add it to their website's video archives!

I hope they do!!! :original:

:thumb_yello: Thanks again!!! :groupwave:

Thanks Sou, you're the greatest. What is it with MTV, they're an international franchise you would think as they are global that you could watch an inteview on their website for heavens sake. It's not as if they have an exclusive revelation on it or anything.:thumbdown:

Hey hey hey :o ..Can't believe I missed that :l

What channel was is it on? Maybe I could send some feedback to them as well..

Yes! It was the first interview i've seen in Finland but it was a good one!! Nelosen Pop-ikoni it was! Let's bomb them together with messages to see it again!! And to add it to their web site archives!! :thumb_yello:

I've already sent 3! I guess Im gonna start write more! :mail:

Yes! It was the first interview i've seen in Finland but it was a good one!! Nelosen Pop-ikoni it was! Let's bomb them together with messages to see it again!! And to add it to their web site archives!! :thumb_yello:

I've already sent 3! I guess Im gonna start write more! :mail:

Oh good :D En oo koskaan katsonutkaan Pop-ikonia XD

I'll go and send some messages to them too >D!

btw, feels good not to be the only finnish Mika fan here doesn't it? :D haha.

Thanks Sou, you're the greatest. What is it with MTV, they're an international franchise you would think as they are global that you could watch an inteview on their website for heavens sake. It's not as if they have an exclusive revelation on it or anything.:thumbdown:

I agree with you wholeheartedly! I mean, why restrict certain regions? MTV thinks it owns the world *sigh*

No need to worry though, we'll always find a way around it ;)[/color]

I agree with you wholeheartedly! I mean, why restrict certain regions? MTV thinks it owns the world *sigh*

No need to worry though, we'll always find a way around it ;)[/color]

At least the good thing is that there's nothing in that video that would reveal it as a video of MTV! :naughty:

At least the good thing is that there's nothing in that video that would reveal it as a video of MTV! :naughty:

Hey fellow maniac lol where did u get the pic for you av??? I no its totally :offtopic: but i really wanna know lol.

Oh good :D En oo koskaan katsonutkaan Pop-ikonia XD

I'll go and send some messages to them too >D!

btw, feels good not to be the only finnish Mika fan here doesn't it? :D haha.

I got to say my points goes for the nelonen! :thumb_yello: There's finally one program on the edge of time!

Im not sure the Pop-ikoni's feedback works!!! :thumbdown:

I wrote straightly to nelonen.fi!

No sh*t it's fun to have someone else from finland too! :wink2:

I knowww! YAYYY!!!! Let's not jinx it shhhhhhh :fisch:

Hey fellow maniac lol where did u get the pic for you av??? I no its totally :offtopic: but i really wanna know lol.

It was in an interview...or an article -can't really remember which one. It was a very small picture :sad: