his FEET!?!?

EnFa

Hey! I was just looking at some pics of that dear boy.. What's his name again? When I came across thnis picture http://static.last.fm/proposedimages/original/6/2463/455440.jpg

Whats wrong with his feet? Is it just the angle that they have taken the picture or what?:shocked::boxed::roftl:

I was shocked! Oh my..:bleh:

Edit: Don't get me wrong! I of course love his feet --sdf--- WHAT?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems tall ppl often have funny feet:naughty: they are unusual for sure, good to know he's not perfect in every way:roftl: still if he asked me to marry him, id still say yes, if i wasnt already married of course:blush-anim-cl:

When I first saw this pic, I didn't even look down there, but yesterday I just stared at his feet for almost 15hours..

I had the same reaction but when i first saw the pic! I was like :yikes: but then i forgot about it lol.

I Think it's a man thing I have never met a man with nice feet!

MIKA's feet have to be huge to keep him up.

To us he is perfect but if you really look at him he is not in proportion he has very long (sexy) legs, a short body and a small head (without all of that hair!)so his feet are just part of his uniqueness!! xx

I Think it's a man thing I have never met a man with nice feet!

MIKA's feet have to be huge to keep him up.

To us he is perfect but if you really look at him he is not in proportion he has very long (sexy) legs, a short body and a small head (without all of that hair!)so his feet are just part of his uniqueness!! xx

I love him :wub2: