his FEET!?!?

EnFa

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His feet don't bother me really. At least no more than any other feet. He's a tall fellow, all his extremities are going to be longer than most ;] Hehe Sorry, I'm dragging my mind, kicking and screaming, out of the gutter this moment! Erm.. but yes, long, large extremities. His feet are fitting with the rest of him so I see no problem =D

His feet don't bother me really. At least no more than any other feet. He's a tall fellow, all his extremities are going to be longer than most ;] Hehe Sorry, I'm dragging my mind, kicking and screaming, out of the gutter this moment! Erm.. but yes, long, large extremities. His feet are fitting with the rest of him so I see no problem =D

:roll1: Hahahahaha, extremeties longer than most, hahahahahaha :roftl:

The last time I saw legs that long was on Grace Jones at the Trevor Horn 25th anniversary concert, and it darn near terrifed me!:shocked:

Seriously though, I don't think my feet are anything to write home about, so I'm not worried about what Mikas feet look like. I guess if they weren't that long and because he's so slim, he would get blown over if a gust of wind hit him without them.:roftl:

At least something wrong with him that I can concentrate on !

No, in fact ! It doen't work !

I'm just like Sarah ! I hate ALL feet, anyway !

the feet are really normal, just long and slender, nothing wrong, love them for what they are, feet!!!:wink2: