his FEET!?!?

EnFa

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I was just looking at some pics of that dear boy.. What's his name again? When I came across thnis picture http://static.last.fm/proposedimages/original/6/2463/455440.jpg

Whats wrong with his feet? Is it just the angle that they have taken the picture or what?:shocked::boxed::roftl:

I was shocked! Oh my..:bleh:

Edit: Don't get me wrong! I of course love his feet --sdf--- WHAT?

HAHA! when I first saw the name of this thread I thought it was about FD's feet!!:naughty:

Does it look like he's missing a/some toes???:shocked:

thats so strange :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i knew this thread was about Mika's feet...but it looks as if people want a thread dedicated to Freddies feet :naughty:

I think that FD is the one who wants it, he keeps posting things drawing attention to his feet...:sneaky2: a bit attention seeking if you ask me:mf_lustslow:

LOL!! They are just feet! You should see mine! :shocked::boxed: hahah. I don't care at all. Believe me, his feet are the last thing I'd look. In fact, i never gave them a thought until you mentioned this. And i'm still not doing it.

Besides, there's that vid recorded by Jo Whiley where Mika is being medically tended because he has hurt his foot. I saw his feet for the first time on that vid and they are perfectly normal feet. They just look weird in that photo. Anyway, thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

Funny!:biggrin2:

How do you find old threads?

Is there a list or something?

Where to click?

Well, if you know the name of the thread (or on eword of it, at least) you should try the 'search' button, at the top of the page, and enter the key words in there.

So, let it die again.

:roftl:

You cant expect threads to die that easily once they have been bumped up :roftl:

Feet are lovely without them we wouldnt be able to doo soo much stuff :biggrin2:

:roftl:

You cant expect threads to die that easily once they have been bumped up :roftl:

Feet are lovely without them we wouldnt be able to doo soo much stuff :biggrin2:

Then Ill bump something else!

LOL! I agree! How would we be able to jump at Mika's shows? (let alone getting there).

Exactly :punk:

oh no Enfa what thread are you gonna bump from the depths of the MFC now :shocked: should we be scared????

Well, if you know the name of the thread (or on eword of it, at least) you should try the 'search' button, at the top of the page, and enter the key words in there.

Thank you!

I'll try that.:thumb_yello:

So no list of all threads are existing?

crawling wouldnt be much use if you needed to get somewhere fast ....can you imagine at a Mika concert needing to get to front row and having to crawl ....you would probably get flattened :naughty:

crawling wouldnt be much use if you needed to get somewhere fast ....can you imagine at a Mika concert needing to get to front row and having to crawl ....you would probably get flattened :naughty:

I saw that image in my head and i can´t stop laughing :lmfao: :lmfao:

hahah yeah like in a cartoon right at the back of the audience there would be a squashed MFC member flat on the floor :naughty:

Although we are all super lovely here im sure the MFC members would carry this footless person to the front :naughty:

oh im going off on a tangent....i think i need sleep :biggrin2:

Thank you!

I'll try that.:thumb_yello:

So no list of all threads are existing?

Mmmm... I'm not sure you can do that. The only way to see the threads is going to the 'forums' section, picking the forum you are interested in and going through the list of threads included in that forum using the buttons (1, 2, 3, etc.) at the right bottom of the page. I hope this helps. :thumb_yello: