his FEET!?!?

EnFa

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But that is what your feet will look like if you wear shoes too small for yourself :roftl:

Ugh ! ... ive just been observing that foot somemore and i cant even stand to look at it ... :roftl:

Thanks for the tip bexx, ill choose my shoes more carefully in furture :shocked::naughty:

Wowww! This thread is extremely random! :roftl: ...but why not?

I also noticed it before, and I find it quite strange. But I don't agree at all with some people saying it's disgusting, or stuff like that.

I also don't think that it's necessary to say that it doesn't bother me. I'm not a fan of feet, just like I'm not a fan of chesthair, nose, hips, etc. I'm a fan of Mika :thumb_yello::punk:

Anyway, what if the photo looks like this willingly? I mean Mika admittedly enjoys confusing-shocking-provoking people, and this photo can be considered funny and extravagant as well.

I have a friend and he can spread all his toes out just like fingers! So gross and scary!

LOL! My mother can do the same thing, and I can do something similar to it as well, but my one isn't so spectacular.

My father always says that it's not normal, and we are scary.

But I think it's only funny.

hahhaha!!!Peopleeeeee...I've noticed it too..but I think that it's the photo!!!I mean...there is another photo where his hands are on the piano...and If u see the little photo it seems that his fingers are strange,but If u take a look at the big one u can see that his fingers are perfect!It's only the photo,don't worry!!!:roftl: