DRAWINGS and ART of MIKA for the scrapbook?

Sivan

hey :)

ok so now im scared! u guys saying mika is dyslexic and night have hard time reading the letters?

im sure he will b ok!

but if anyone want to send drawings of MIKA for the book.... than please do!

it will help me decorate it to :) i have about 50 pages to decorate so some drawings of yours will b cool :)

post them here or email me ok???

laby14@gmail.com

some of u allready sent me AMAZING drawings!!! thank u!!!

oh and i saw some cool stuff in the pics section that u guys did...so if u want to add it to the book that would b cool :) just let me know;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey :)

ok so now im scared! u guys saying mika is dyslexic and night have hard time reading the letters?

im sure he will b ok!

but if anyone want to send drawings of MIKA for the book.... than please do!

it will help me decorate it to :) i have about 50 pages to decorate so some drawings of yours will b cool :)

post them here or email me ok???

laby14@gmail.com

some of u allready sent me AMAZING drawings!!! thank u!!!

oh and i saw some cool stuff in the pics section that u guys did...so if u want to add it to the book that would b cool :) just let me know;)

Haha feel free to take the "Mika in Makeup" pic from the avatar thread with the caption "Please wear eyeliner!" haha ;)

Here's one sketch!

Or actually two 'cause the scanner made them look so different :o

pick which one you like better (if you pick at all) :roftl:

Mikasketch.jpg

Mikascetc002.jpg

It's drawn by me and with rush cause i forgot the braces! :doh:

I did this when we had a double p.e. lesson and our teacher wasn't in. It's all about the Manchester Academy gig. It's got quotes on it too but my camera is crap so you cant really see them!

mypic.jpg

What do ya think?

I like it! Are you going to colour it? 'cos then you have to upload that one too!

Dunno i'm making a copy though so i can have one coloured and one not! I don't want to take the risk :naughty:

it is so beautiful :mf_lustslow: curly ...also those of satu

:thumb_yello: good works

fanx it kinda took my school by storm i have an a4 piece of paper filled with peoples names and details (birthday ect) who want one.

anyone ellse?

I've got some sketches that I did but they can't be uploaded unil tuesday, will that be okay?

Also, thanks for the help with the drawings, is it okay now?

Do you need any help with the first page? idea help?:thumb_yello:

I've got some sketches that I did but they can't be uploaded unil tuesday, will that be okay?

Also, thanks for the help with the drawings, is it okay now?

Do you need any help with the first page? idea help?:thumb_yello:

u can give ideas :) sure!

^No, she pushed the deadline a bit I think..

By the way, i dreamt that Mika was going to read me a fairytale, but he made mistakes all the time... :wink2::wub2:

:roftl: :roftl: Aww bless the 'dream' Mika! :wub2:

argh I've got a drawing of mika but my scanner ( i dunno if that word exists in english :boxed: ) is dead .... I'll try to figure out how to make it work .... The deadline is tonight is it ???

so I was not the only one who had all the ideas but the tool did not play along....I nearly died when everything stopped working...I'm sure the deadline will not be for another day, Sivan is really cool, also, try the library or friends with scanners

so I was not the only one who had all the ideas but the tool did not play along....I nearly died when everything stopped working...I'm sure the deadline will not be for another day, Sivan is really cool, also, try the library or friends with scanners

If you have a camera, you can also use that! You just need good light and then you can make it better on the computer!

It was awsome.. He blushed everytime he had to do it over..!

i had a MIKA nightmare!

i dreamt i went to the show... he sang GRACE KELLY and than LOLLIPOP...and in the middle of lollipop there was something wrong with the drums or something! :shocked: so they canceled the show!!!

than they said they will do another show on april 14th... LOL! thats my birthday :naughty: so i was like "oh ok so its not so bad" but than they said they cant....

and i think i woke up! :shocked::boxed: