Before Mika who was it???

curly

I Noooooo!!!!! I cant believe it!! They wanna kick some ass! come on Man U!!

But do you remember last year when we lost 4 - 0 to middlesborough??? That was a nightmare! :shocked: But light at the end of the tunnel a PENALTY!!! Come On!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Man U! I know that sucked...

were level now... i think were going off the point a bit but whatevs... They still boo Ronaldo whenever he gets the ball!

I nooooo! Theres no point tho cos it makes him more determined and stronger so he's more likely to score! I say they should carry on booing!

lol! yea, i guess i see ur point... :thumb_yello: lol! i onli like a couple of scissor sisters' songs... i LOVE all of mika's songs, he is just SO talented!

Thats cos they're all so different and trigger different emotions... like :mf_lustslow: lol

Yeahhh!! Its not very fair though...[that whole world cup 'winking' thing is way in the past!!].

But i see what you mean...He just skied that one though didnt he. could have made it 3-2!!

Such a shame but ahh well we could still do it we've done it b4. Remeber ages ago when we used 2 win 7-0!!! But i suppose Cantona and some of the greats were there then... The good times lol!

Thats cos they're all so different and trigger different emotions... like :mf_lustslow: lol

Definatley!

For example, Whenever i listen to 'Happy Ending', 'Over My Shoulder' and 'Any Other World' a tear always rolls down my cheek.

'Love Today', 'Lollipop' and 'Big Girl' makes me really hyper.

'Grace Kelly' makes me think of mika cos whenever it comes on i remember the video + it makes me smile.

'Stuck In The Middle' makes me think 'what is it about?' cos he always keeps the meaning of the song to himself same with 'Ring Ring' - but its the bonus track (so that has an excuse),

'Billy Brown' makes me laugh cos it made me laf wen i read 1 interview where this guy msg'd Mika on myspace and he was called billy brown and gt offended by the song title - and it made me laf about wot mika sed bout it,

'My Interpretation' makes me think about my own life (i dunno why tho, it jus dus)...

And all the songs make me go :mf_lustslow: cos its mika!!!! lo0ol!!!

Definatley!

For example, Whenever i listen to 'Happy Ending', 'Over My Shoulder' and 'Any Other World' a tear always rolls down my cheek.

'Love Today', 'Lollipop' and 'Big Girl' makes me really hyper.

'Grace Kelly' makes me think of mika cos whenever it comes on i remember the video + it makes me smile.

'Stuck In The Middle' makes me think 'what is it about?' cos he always keeps the meaning of the song to himself same with 'Ring Ring' - but its the bonus track (so that has an excuse),

'Billy Brown' makes me laugh cos it made me laf wen i read 1 interview where this guy msg'd Mika on myspace and he was called billy brown and gt offended by the song title - and it made me laf about wot mika sed bout it,

'My Interpretation' makes me think about my own life (i dunno why tho, it jus dus)...

And all the songs make me go :mf_lustslow: cos its mika!!!! lo0ol!!!

Lol same here but along with any other world ect i would say satellite i dunno why it just has that crying effect on me :crybaby: ohhhh and erase! I dint know that thing about Billy Brown tho :roftl:

Lol same here but along with any other world ect i would say satellite i dunno why it just has that crying effect on me :crybaby: ohhhh and erase! I dint know that thing about Billy Brown tho :roftl:

lol!!!! i've never listned to satellite, i have heard ppl tlkin bout it tho! oh yea... Erase also has the 'cryin' effect on me too!

Before (and still) Mika, there was Savage Garden and Darren Hayes (Although Daniel Jones has an AWESOME smile!). I just really discovered them about a year ago. I fell hard for him.:blush-anim-cl: I don't know why. I am not into being into famous people, but for some reason, he just caught me and would not let go. Mika is having that same effect. I have also been into Snow Patrol recently, but nothing to the extent of the other two-yet!

Yeah, I have to say I can't remember the last time I had a real obsession with anyone - it's like being 15 again! (Though I didn't enjoy being 15 much the first time round - think this time is shaping up to be better!!)

haha, well ages ago it was Green Day, then the LOTR Boys, and then Max Benitz from Master and Commander (highly recommend the movie, go rent it) and then Gerry Butler from Phantom of the Opera, back to Green Day and then Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen, Christian Bale, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, and then Matthew Gray Gubler from Criminal Minds, then Brian Molko/Placebo because androg UK men are teh sex, and then OK GO and then David Copperfield- the illusionist because, come on, it's David effing Copperfield, and then back to Brian Molko and then finally to Mika.

And that's the ABRIDGED obsession list

:wink2: As hypes go{

In pop history: The last hype was probably when Take That round one were around, and then they split up, before that the only other hype I can think of must have been in the 60s with the Beatles and the Stones, that seems to have been real hystermania which I son't think has happened since- until Mika arrived!!! I have a funny feeling that Mika will create a similar hype worldwide soon, if not now!!!!!!!!!!!:wink2:

For me it was, and kind of still is JC Chasez, especially when he had his curls (unfortunately he has his hair really short these days, although he still keeps his stubbly chin, which looks really hot on him):mf_lustslow:

But Mika has his own charm, and since JC's not really getting much airplay at the moment over here (although I still think he's hot and talented), Mika is No1 for me.

And never fear, even when he is off making the 2nd album I will not desert Mika, I will be waitng with baited breath for his return.

:wink2: As hypes go{

In pop history: The last hype was probably when Take That round one were around, and then they split up, before that the only other hype I can think of must have been in the 60s with the Beatles and the Stones, that seems to have been real hystermania which I son't think has happened since- until Mika arrived!!! I have a funny feeling that Mika will create a similar hype worldwide soon, if not now!!!!!!!!!!!:wink2:

I wonder if Mika will create the same kind of hysteria as them; is that possible today I wonder - a little freaky for him I would think, if it turns into that kind of mania.

I wonder if Mika will create the same kind of hysteria as them; is that possible today I wonder - a little freaky for him I would think, if it turns into that kind of mania.

I think it probably will but would you say that would be good or bad? I dunno 'cos i would think he would be a little freaked out but wil LOVE it at the same time. What do you think?