Before Mika who was it???

curly

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i have a wide taste in music.. So finnish goth rock band HIM.. I still love them though! But as said, i have never been in to a singer like this before!

I have! I change my mind like every 2 years lol. I had a lot of people i've been psycho about. But i think Mika is different i dunno why i just have a feeling....:wub2:

It will definitely be very exciting both for him and us - after that I guess it would depend on how he continues through the craziness - but then he does seem to have big plans and a desire to do much more so that's good. And maybe a strong family behind him helps?...

To answer the thread question- never any musical obsession but I adore Sylvie Guillem(the dancer) . For me no one can touch her, she's out of this world.

Well, i have a wide taste in music.. So finnish goth rock band HIM.. I still love them though! But as said, i have never been in to a singer like this before!

I have quite a wide taste in music too. I listen to JPop alot and my faves are Koda Kumi and Morning Musume. I like Mika Nakishima aswell...however when I'm just searching "MIKA" on youtube she comes up aswell LOL which is kinda annoying...

I've had loads of obsessions........I too started around about the David Cassidy era......or the Osmonds........too long ago to remember exactly....and too embarassing! Since then......The Bay City Rollers........The Sex Pistols........come to think of it I think I had better stop as it is just TOO embaraqssing!

I must confess I have been totally hooked on Eminem for six years. I was deeply obsessed by him and had horrid lustful thoughts and dreams about him !!!! :wub2:

My thoughts about Mika are much wiserns sensible and sober ! Even though I think he's cute, I haven't thought about him in such a nasty way... yet !

Before MIKA in my world there was Jason Mraz!!

I still love him lots! I can't very well throw away four years of my music obsession that easily. After discovering Mika I have found I haven't been listening to Mraz or posting on his official forum (RKOP) quite as much. Mika's music is much more exciting and definitely newer to me. I feel like I'm cheating or having an affair or something. Sssh don't tell. ;)

hm... I guess it would be a tie between FIVE bands/lead singers...

Mako of deadman, Sharaku of Metronome, Gara of Merry, Loki of Sugar and lastly Miyavi.

They all Japanese...*shrug* :thumb_yello:

Ok... to add an english speaking band... Head Automatica... but that was in APRIL of last year

I guna have to say Queen! I used to have their greatest hits on none-stop, but now that's been replaced by the wonderful Mika! I sit at my piano for hours playing his songs - I've figured out how to play them all now! :thumb_yello: Of course, I still listen to Queen sometimes because I will always love the Fred-meister! lol :mf_lustslow:

I guna have to say Queen! I used to have their greatest hits on none-stop, but now that's been replaced by the wonderful Mika! I sit at my piano for hours playing his songs - I've figured out how to play them all now! :thumb_yello: Of course, I still listen to Queen sometimes because I will always love the Fred-meister! lol :mf_lustslow:

Yeaaaah!!!!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Before you liked Mika who was the person you was obsessed with???

For me it was the footballer Cristiano Ronaldo but Mika overtook him.. by miles!

omg I remember when you came in school one morning and was like I hate Ronaldo lol Tash had no clue what you were on about

I nooooo! Theres no point tho cos it makes him more determined and stronger so he's more likely to score! I say they should carry on booing!

I read in the paper today though, that Ronaldo is only getting booed because he's a good player

I use to like Lee Ryan, but Mika now is only one for me :wub2::naughty:

I used to love him when I was a little bit younger. I think I only told Andrea (Curly) this but I had a little crush on this singer called Jon, and he has the most fantastic singing voice

Oh God.... I'm always obsessed with something.... I've been obsessed with everyone and everything to do with LOTR, Harry Potter... And Johnny Depp of course, especially as Captain Jack ( the whole house was( okay is:blush-anim-cl:) totally covered in posters of a certain pirate!:roftl: )

Then last year Rocky Horror became my new obsession, together with David Bedella :wub2: who I have loved since seeing him on stage as Frank *swoon*

Up until now I've never had a thing for any musician/singer, so my Mika obsession is really unusual for me!

Anyway, nothing wrong with obsessions right... they make life more fun:thumb_yello: