Omg!!! Read This!!!

curly

Just one thing...I don't think they'll add us as friends...They'll probably see the Mika stuff on our pages... Just a guess...

But the comment thing...definatly!! We need more people!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, those little unpolite naughty boys! They have to behave!

If you read the whole thing some of the comments from their 'so-called' worshiping fans are so rude! And mean! It just makes me wanna crash their party even more! :devil:

If you read the whole thing some of the comments from their 'so-called' worshiping fans are so rude! And mean! It just makes me wanna crash their party even more! :devil:

I've read it... :thumbdown:

Well...guess those guys deserve the kind of fans they have...

I've read all the comments.. Well, the first page.. don't know if there is more..!

Where did you post it? The new thread?

general Chin Waggin its under 'Add these - Very Interesting'

I made a list and put me you and mary on it so far.. not much but hey wait til morning!

Your Mika needs you!

Does anyone have a picture of Mika pointing into the camera? Like tha American poster of some guy .. you know.. the guy wearing cloth like there flag?

Your Mika needs you!

Does anyone have a picture of Mika pointing into the camera? Like tha American poster of some guy .. you know.. the guy wearing cloth like there flag?

:roftl: Great Idea but im not sure! I'll check! I got one of him staring at the camera i guess i could put the words 'your mika needs you' on it???