Omg!!! Read This!!!

curly

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don`t know what they have done with all of your posts as there is nothing good about Mika on the posts I have seen.

I went to the part where they are giving tickets away and made the comment "having to give your tickets away because nobody buying them- MIKA doesn't have that problem with or without rosettes!!"

Just hope they see it!!

xx

Have you read all of the comments in their blog?

There are some of them quite hilarious!

For example:

"(...)And he's not as good looking as he thinks he is...t

Hahaha when I saw that one I just shook my head and thought, "Whatever gets you through the night, Rattatag fans." :roftl:

Just got on my high horse and told them to grow up!

The text key wouldn't work properly and have a red background instead of red font but hey shows up anyway.

Basically told them their fans should spend more time in their English classes and learn more language then wouldn't have to be so vulgar!!

And the fact of suing MIKA I think I know who can afford the better lawyer!!

Enough for now but keep it up the nasty simpletons shouldn't be allowed to dis MIKA for no reason!!

xx

This is just jealousy, because Mika is obviously much more successful than they will ever be, so they need to fnd something to complain about. How childish!!! Anyway, who are Ratattagg??? Their name sounds like a form of dance, and I think they'd need more than a rosette to put their name on!!!

Guest indieraveooer

****ing gay the "UNKNOWN BAND" is RAT:ATT:AGG and they are not unknow they are just to you because you listen to **** like this and just follow the popular stuff. maybe you all should have minds of your own instead of being sheep and check out bands and be an induvidual and unique...oh yeah and theyr are not dance so dont judge a band by its name they are indie acutally....

MIKA'S VOICE IS SO FRICKING HIGH HE IS PROBABLY A EUNACH AND HISS BALLS WERE CUT OFF WHEN HE WAS YOUNG

****ING SICKO

****ing gay the "UNKNOWN BAND" is RAT:ATT:AGG and they are not unknow they are just to you because you listen to **** like this and just follow the popular stuff. maybe you all should have minds of your own instead of being sheep and check out bands and be an induvidual and unique...oh yeah and theyr are not dance so dont judge a band by its name they are indie acutally....

MIKA'S VOICE IS SO FRICKING HIGH HE IS PROBABLY A EUNACH AND HISS BALLS WERE CUT OFF WHEN HE WAS YOUNG

****ING SICKO

To be honest, i listen to a lot of things, and yet i tried to listen to this band and my ear drums almost bled...not in a 'heavy' way, in an omg is this even trying to be music way...

it's nothing about unique or individual..it's about music tastes, and they are not my taste

oh and let me guess, you're somewhere between 15 and 20?!?!

Don`t know what they have done with all of your posts as there is nothing good about Mika on the posts I have seen.

I went to the part where they are giving tickets away and made the comment "having to give your tickets away because nobody buying them- MIKA doesn't have that problem with or without rosettes!!"

Just hope they see it!!

xx

there is on here: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=60710219&blogID=233773317&indicate=1

all the mika fans ones are there apart from mine, but they havent deleted mine saying mine was deleted yet lol

Let's not answer them ! I propose Sunny Monkey closed this thread ! At least, if they expressed themselve in a polite way, we could try to have a clever discussion but I don't answer to insults !