Agh! Mika needs us...

Shontih

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all votes count...not just US votes. One or two votes is just not so effective anymore. I don't know the total amount of votes, but I bet you need loads for 1%.

Mika is now at 26% :D

edit: OK, i'm gonna vote again, and will only come back after 100 votes :)

And keep in mind, that for every % Mika is going up, one of the others is going down 1%, so it's not even that much of a difference.

I use this link

http://webcenter.polls.aol.com/poll?view=103017&pollId=103102

, and I use firefox, and I vote like this:

tab tab down enter, tab tab enter, tab tab enter...and this I repeat...it's quicker for me than to use the mouse :P

And keep in mind, that for every % Mika is going up, one of the others is going down 1%, so it's not even that much of a difference.

we're getting there so keep voting, lets see how far we can get him if everyone keeps voting!

38% Young Love

32% Corbin Bleu

29% Mika

:roftl: i really think it is weird that the more you vote, the higher th others go, they've also posted in myspace, so Mika should get on top. but he is sinking low, maybe they count back to front in America???:roftl:

no we don't, you can't realize the progress unless you continue to watch it. Mika is slowing getting up there, while the others are slowly going down. We need to continue to vote. if you do you will see the difference i promise, i've been doing this all day, i've seen the progress that mika has made. he wen't from 24% when i started voting to 30% within a matter of hours. we can make him the top if we all chose to continue to vote at least an hour or so. i've been voting from almost 12 or 1pm today! and look at whats happened. we can make it happen. i have faith in mika maniac fans to make this happen!

No, I am too. I have been voting but I didn't know anyone was still coming to this thread. I didn't see any notices for it until today. It seems we've hit a bit of a plateau again. I've just voted well over 200 times and he hasn't gone up at all but Corbin has gone up to 33% >_< I'm hoping its just going to do that whole thing where it adds it all later for a big jump ahead =?