Agh! Mika needs us...

Shontih

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we should not give up !!! if all of us devote at least 5-10 minutes a day of non-stop voting, he can do a difference ! and spread the word on myspace, I posted a bulletin saying to all my friends to go and vote for him !

come guys, we can do it ! :groupwave:

we should not give up !!! if all of us devote at least 5-10 minutes a day of non-stop voting, he can do a difference ! and spread the word on myspace, I posted a bulletin saying to all my friends to go and vote for him !

come guys, we can do it ! :groupwave:

not trying to be rude, but 5-10 minutes of non stop voting even if a bunch of people are doing isn't going to budge the percent now! there's way too many votes in this thing. When Mika was up to 34%, i know i voted non-stop for 6-7-8 hours straight and that where it got him, of course i wasn't the only one, but he went from 21% to 34% that's pretty good. But that probably won't even budge it now. Theres way too many votes for us to try as hard as we could, we just couldn't him there. Sorry for the negativity, but that's my opinion.

not trying to be rude, but 5-10 minutes of non stop voting even if a bunch of people are doing isn't going to budge the percent now! there's way too many votes in this thing. When Mika was up to 34%, i know i voted non-stop for 6-7-8 hours straight and that where it got him, of course i wasn't the only one, but he went from 21% to 34% that's pretty good. But that probably won't even budge it now. Theres way too many votes for us to try as hard as we could, we just couldn't him there. Sorry for the negativity, but that's my opinion.

Don't give up just yet, folks!!! Mika deserves to be the first!!! :punk:

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

Please. Don't give up. ;_;

We can beat em.

Mika deserves this.

Don't you want everyone to know who Mika is and be like,

"Oh yeah. I saw him on AOL. I thought he music was pretty cool."

OH NO!

44% Young Love

29% Corbin Bleu

26% Mika

This is so sad... as of 9:30 p.m. EST on Friday, Mika has slipped to 19%! Young Love is at like 55%!

Is this a lost cause? Or will things pick up once Mika's CD comes out in the states on March 27?

Remember -- as they say, "Vote early, vote often!"

http://music.aol.com/franchise/breakers-2007/mika-corbin-bleu-young-love

dcdeb

PS. I was wondering if the Mika fans have a name to identify ourselves. Like Il Divos fans are Divas so would we be Mikettes or something? :blink::roftl:

Mikettes eh? i'm liking it!! hehe...lets call ourselves the Mikettes!