Love Today Video Exclusive.

RAK1

Im south Wales too!!! I have sky so thankfully will b able to watch and have it already selected!!!Its gonna b so strange to see him doing something other than Grace Kelly, i just dont know what to expect!!! But cant wait:thumb_yello: xxx

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to see what it's like! I think it's gonna be pretty great :P

I’m working on the ‘Love Today’ video at the moment and the whole concept for it is a story of a hooker who’s too old and she never gets picked up. We called her Carolina and every night we would check out if Carolina got some business.

Then there’s another story of this little girl who comes from a middle class family and then as soon as her parents …Anyway there are always these little stories and in the video it’s… I don’t even know what I’m saying… In the video we’re talking about all these stories, whether you’re a hooker or a guy who can’t get laid and you get depressed or whether you’re a girl who lives a secret life from her parents and who is insanely horny and slutty. Everyone is exactly the same and we’re all just trying to get the same things just in different ways. I wish I knew the point I was trying to make!

Taken from: http://www.theboyzblog.com/2007/01/18/mika/

^that's probably been posted somewhere but...

Oh my god I'm going to miss it, I'm working! dam people who want their hair done when Mika will be on, how selfish!

Don't worry! Someone's going to upload it! :)

Patience, patience my friend :D

Cant wait, cant wait.....its very xciting. just dont know wot to expect. after its shown tomorrow will it b shown on MTV etc or will will have to wait a couple of weeks i wonder?xxx

You'll just have to stay up till 2am then Jemma!

It looks like I might have too!

I'm sooo jealous! I will be on here as soon as I come home tomorrow!You guy's will have to describe it in every detail! and I mean every detail please!

I cant get on2 the pc till late afternoon tomorrow but i cant wait to hear wot other ppl. think of the video.Im hoping by the time i get on it will b on you tube and then we can just watch it over and over!!!!xxxx