Love Today Video Exclusive.

RAK1

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im afrait not, but Im sure somebody very nice person will put it on youtube...

*Waiting in youtube already*:flowers2:

It's going to be a while till it's available for us to watch! Whoever is going to upload it has to resize, then upload it on YouTube and wait till the vid's processed, THEN paste the link up here for us to watch!

Ahh...patience, patience! :D

I recorded an incredibly crappy version of it on my digital camera that I can upload until the youtube versions available if anyone wants it? Not sure if it turned out yet though.

Loveeeed the video though!!!! :D

That was fantastic!

The tight white trousers, the turquoise jeans, lots of hair, teeth, legs..........

blimey I'm going to need a while to recover from that! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

I know the feeling, i love the bit in the cafe when he got up from the chair and jumped around, i dont think iv seen him look so good... Im so in love with this man!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxx

I recorded an incredibly crappy version of it on my digital camera that I can upload until the youtube versions available if anyone wants it? Not sure if it turned out yet though.

Loveeeed the video though!!!! :D

well done huns. bettter than nothing!!! xxx

Now I've calmed down a bit!

My daughter was pleased to see Mika's cute cousin/niece/whatever putting in an appearance.

What I liked the most about the video is that it shows a lot of Mika and less of the others.

- In the Grace Kelly video I couldn't really see the others anyway because when Mika's on screen I can't take my eyes off him! :mf_lustslow:

WOW! WORDS FAIL ME.:shocked: I have just been bouncing up and down for 3 mins.:punk:

What a great video, was that that Rafa coming out of the cake?

Doesn't he look amazing, all the close up's,:wub2: I think i'm going to explode with happiness.

Very White Stripes at the beginning, with the band all dressed in red.

I discovered just before it came on that I could have been watching it all morning on BT/Yahoo, it's their video of the day, but it's ok, I 've seen it now I'm good.

I know the feeling, i love the bit in the cafe when he got up from the chair and jumped around, i dont think iv seen him look so good... Im so in love with this man!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxx

Omg, anyone! Take it to the Youtube, or some serious damage is happening here! :lmao::roll1:

Argh! I can't take this any longer! *cries* When somebody has it up on YouTube, could they PM me?! Thanks! :huglove:

Oh im so so sorry it must b awful!!! im very sad 4 u im sure it wont take long.xxxxxxxxxxx