Meet Mini Mika: Meet Baby Mika:

minimedz5.pngbabymod5.png

[/center]

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I Find Mika really cool. I´l give a closer look on him later , but actually I wanted to say I find a bit difficult to know how to use this web side, this is the correct way to post things??

also I wanted to say why I cant find any Mika´s lyricks here?? ITs kind of basic to a fan web! ... I´ll continue to fight to undestand how this side works! hope I´ll get better!

see you around!

I Find Mika really cool. I´l give a closer look on him later , but actually I wanted to say I find a bit difficult to know how to use this web side, this is the correct way to post things??also I wanted to say why I cant find any Mika´s lyricks here?? ITs kind of basic to a fan web! ... I´ll continue to fight to undestand how this side works! hope I´ll get better!

see you around!

Any way you want to, any way you got to! :naughty:

If you use the search facility, you will find threads on lyrics.

I'm sure you guys have seen the mika live manchester academy you tube video right?

Well in that video, oh my goodness, there are things he does in that video that would make me forget my name! Were any of you there that night? I think he liked to tease the audience just because he knows he can, and enjoys it as well! Seriously.......watch it and tell me what you think. I don't know if this video is posted somewhere else. I searched for it, but didn't find anything.

I'm sure you guys have seen the mika live manchester academy you tube video right?
Well in that video, oh my goodness, there are things he does in that video that would make me forget my name! Were any of you there that night? I think he liked to tease the audience just because he knows he can, and enjoys it as well! Seriously.......watch it and tell me what you think. I don't know if this video is posted somewhere else. I searched for it, but didn't find anything.

I went!!!! I got some vids on youtube 2. The relax take it easy dance is mine and the love today one! It was amazing even though we had to wait 2 hours for him to come on! But it was worth it!

I'll add you to the list!

Jus those two, you don't know who made the big 9:00 minute one thats on youtube? I would have loved to be there! He was literally teasing the crowd because he could on the video that i saw! Especially on Love Today and Lollipop! I'm either blushing really bad from watching him or i've got a fever from watching him on those two songs. OMG

Jus those two, you don't know who made the big 9:00 minute one thats on youtube? I would have loved to be there! He was literally teasing the crowd because he could on the video that i saw! Especially on Love Today and Lollipop! I'm either blushing really bad from watching him or i've got a fever from watching him on those two songs. OMG

Could you post a link to that 9.00 minute one please...?

You were so lucky to be there! I sometimes wish I could be living in England right now, because I would take every chance to see him perform. Yeah, sure I can see videos of it, but its not the same as it would be in person. How close were you to the stage?

It's soo good when you go and see him. he just makes you smile and laugh. I came home and was depressed cos i wanted to go back again lol. I might be going to see him in leeds aswell in 2 months. Cant wait!