Official - Mika Maniacs Thread

curly

I was doing my World Literature assignment *sigh*

Let's see...let's see...what about Mika do we talk about?! *thinks*

Does anyone have any idea how to download/save this video?! I must have it, I need it and I won't sleep until I've got it on my iPod (which probably means I won't ever sleep because I've tried almost everything :crybaby: )

Sou

if something isnt on you-tube and i havent got anyway of downloading i usually just book-mark the link. dont know if thats any use 4 u!!xxxx

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've bookmarked it! But I need it on my iPod! How am I going to survive the day without watching this amazing 17-minute interview in my brutally boring History class at uni?!! :shocked:

I was doing my World Literature assignment *sigh*

Let's see...let's see...what about Mika do we talk about?! *thinks*

Does anyone have any idea how to download/save this video?! I must have it, I need it and I won't sleep until I've got it on my iPod (which probably means I won't ever sleep because I've tried almost everything :crybaby: )

Have you tried one of these things click here!?

I've bookmarked it! But I need it on my iPod! How am I going to survive the day without watching this amazing 17-minute interview in my brutally boring History class at uni?!! :shocked:

LOL...it's funny how sometimes, when i'm at school, all i can think about is either Mika, his songs, or what's going on in the MFC site! quite sad really...:bleh:

I just had to add that I went to a fashion show yesterday evening and one of the designers played Mika's Lollipop.. I did squeal. :D

I admit I squealed rather louldly and began singing. ^^;

good for you! if i were in your situation, i would be doing the exact same thing...:punk:

A´rg! One of my friends thought that Mika was dancing very gay in Grace Kelly! And she didn't like his jeans! Why do people allways need to say bad things about peoples looks and clothes?? I don't get it!

A´rg! One of my friends thought that Mika was dancing very gay in Grace Kelly! And she didn't like his jeans! Why do people allways need to say bad things about peoples looks and clothes?? I don't get it!

Some people don't like things that are 'different'. Mika doesn't wear the latest designer clothes collection, he dresses to reflect 'him'. Know what I mean?

So regardless what your friend thinks, or what anyone thinks...Mika is Mika and that's one of the great things about him, he's himself and doesn't care what people say!

Believe it or not, he's actually a great influence, because by being himself, he's urging others to be themselves, whether it's by dressing in bright red trousers or pink cardigans.

You know, I'll tell you something, I live in Kuwait, and the Kuwaiti society is open minded but not very - the way Mika is would be considered totally insane. One has to conform to social boundaries in order to stay clear of the hurtful comments. I've lived here my whole life, and you know..ever since I started listening to Mika's music and getting to know what he's like...I'm starting to break away from the conformity, I'm wearing brighter colours than I ever have, I appreciate my curly hair more now - nothing beats being natural and one's self. Sure I get looked at like I'm insane and God knows what people say, but I don't care. Thanks to Mika I'm me, myself and I :)

(Omg...OMG...I should write this as my letter *goes away and writes*)

The colours: I have promised myself, that I will start to wear brighter colours, and more colours! I love colours! why dress in black, when you can dress in drag.. I mean pink! Or blue! Or green!?!?

True! I used to wear what i like and i really wore some very colourful outfits!

Me and my best friend were mobbed at school (for a very long time) and then i started to try to be like everyone else and wear clothes that wont be too "strange"... ( and it wasnt me at all)

It didnt help anything, i just lost part of my identity!!

Im so happy I stopped it before it was too late and started to be more myself!

Anyway, from now on Im going to be full myself!! Screw those who cant deal with that! :thumb_yello:

Go Mika! He has taught me something very important!

Oh, I should have said this in my Mika letter, doh! :doh:

Anyway, from now on Im going to be full myself!! Screw those who cant deal with that! :thumb_yello:

Go Mika! He has taught me something very important!

Oh, I should have said this in my Mika letter, doh! :doh:

While writing a reply, I came up with the same revelation! I'm writing my letter right now actually :P hehe

While writing a reply, I came up with the same revelation! I'm writing my letter right now actually :P hehe

Haha! :biggrin2: Really? But i've sent already my earlier letter..?

Hmm, I wont dare to trouble Sivan again with any more work (as me writing it all over again...) :biggrin2: I read the first one and it kinda said the same thing without too much talk about me!

It's good enough, i hope... :angel_not:

SOMEONE tell in your letter, that many people have found to wear what they like,... and colours.. several people..

Hmm, That's true!

I just hope people aren't now just trying to wear like Mika instead finding their own personal style... :lmao: