Official - Mika Maniacs Thread

curly

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CM: So when will it be available for us?

M: It's available in February 2007 so you gotta wait a little bit but i've got a little teaser single coming out on the 2nd October and that is "Relax Take It Easy" and "Billy Brown" and there is also 7 inches available.

does anyone have any idea what he's talking about with that? Because that doesn't make any sense to me. if someone knows, please explain.

CM: So when will it be available for us?

M: It's available in February 2007 so you gotta wait a little bit but i've got a little teaser single coming out on the 2nd October and that is "Relax Take It Easy" and "Billy Brown" and there is also 7 inches available.

does anyone have any idea what he's talking about with that? Because that doesn't make any sense to me. if someone knows, please explain.

He is talking about the album release. this is quite an old interview. relax and billy brown came out on downloads and records (remember those?) only, late last year

So who wants to be a Mika Maniac?

Members:

Curly #1

Satu #2

Mary #3

Taysdreamgirl83 #4

Kitty #5

RosieLou #6

Sou #7

ClosetChild #8

Ocean_Fairy #9

xxChrystalxx #10

My_Rainbow_Radio #11

Arcenciel #12

Mika_Lover #13

Steph #14

MikaMad #15

Jemmalee #16

Raha! #17

Foxxy # 18

Ferny #19

xMariax #20

EnFa #42

[/center]

...ME!!! ME!!!! :wub2:

Did anybody download the mika Grace Kelly Live at amsterdam video? The person who put it on youtube has taken it off, i was just curious if someone had would they mind sendng it to me.

Which one?!

I would love to be a Mika Maniac, but it's getting so bad for me at the moment that my family are getting fed up with me going on about him, this would be a great place for me to get it all out.

I was so absolutely gutted that I couldn't get to the Dublin gig at the beginning of the month, (cash flow problem) I ended up working that night but was just so totally fed up, I didn't sleep too well (I must sound like a right saddo). But I have a ticket for Birmingham now, so I'm all happy again.

I am hoping that with the release of Love Today, he'll be doing some signings, as he had to run off to Berkeley Square the last time, so I can get him to sign all the CDs I have.

It would be nice to have a quick chat with him, as I chickened out at the Culture Show (darn my shyness), just to ask how he deals with all this sudden crazyness he finds himself in among other things.

"I JUST FOUND OUT WHICH VIDS THEY WERE!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Why'd they delete them?! WHY? WHYYYY?? "

because he got called by the record company and they threatened to sue him if he didn't take them off right away! I asked him about it.

Hmm...fair enough. Depressing though :sad:

So who wants to be a Mika Maniac?

...ME!!! ME!!!! :wub2:

...I quote myself.

I'm crazy by myself...but Mika made things worse...

...Next friday a priest and a nun from Lebanon will come in my church for a prayer meeting.

And I'll do vacation on my work only to pray with them.

The reason?

They come from the same Mika's hometown...

...More insane than me... nobody, I think...:naughty: