MIKA's SIBLINGS????

daisylou

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who Allegra is only that Zuleika is his younger sister and that all his siblings appear in his Grace Kelly video also his mum.

Hmm.. I've seen a photo of Allegra.. and she looks very much like Paloma and Yasmine..(all 3 look as sooo pretty!) according to the 'Bohemian Rhapsody' article (one of the BEST!) Paloma, Yasmine and Allegra are Mika's sisters and Fortune his brother. I always thought Zuleika was a cousin that does the 'what's the big idea?' bit in Lollipop on LCIM.

I'll ask Mika next time we're out having coffee (:roftl: I wish!.)

Anyway.. its not really important who is siblings are.. is it? :blink: Where it is interesting and as fans we want to know EVERYTHING about Mia, we should respect the family's privacy! :wink2:

I think Zuleika is a bit old for doing the 'what's the big idea' bit in Lollipop but your right about family privacy and I should have thought about that before posting, therefore I won't go into anymore personal details about his family I just thought Mika fans would be interested. By the way not everything you read is newspapers is true!

How can they all be so talented!? :biggrin2:

I was wondering the same thing. I think it's parly because of their education. Mika was once telling in an interview that his parents had given him the best education in arts and had spent a lot of money on it.

Of course there's natural talent, but there's also work i guess :wink2: ! They seem to be a very tied family !

I was wondering the same thing. I think it's parly because of their education. Mika was once telling in an interview that his parents had given him the best education in arts and had spent a lot of money on it.

Of course there's natural talent, but there's also work i guess :wink2: ! They seem to be a very tied family !

Yep, I wish I had a family like that! :mf_lustslow: They sound so caring! Good for Mika! :thumb_yello:

When Mika got to No.1 he was in NewYork and he got his cousin who is 8 years old to to the intro for Grace Kelly.

He said that she was the girl who did the lollipop song??? and she sounded American so who knows.

For those of you that missed these photos last time. Here is Yasmine ( MIKA calls her Yesmeen?) in pink and the artist and Paloma in white.

Two of these were on flickr so hopefully not really invading their privacy too much and are afterall part of the whole MIKA madness by working with him.

Hope these solve part of the mystery xx

• 2 months later...

Uh oh. I think we are all confused here.

As far as I know, Zuleika is his cousin and Allegra is his little sis. Or is it just the opposite? And if Zuleika is his sister than who is Allegra? :boxed::biggrin2:

When Mika got to No.1 he was in NewYork and he got his cousin who is 8 years old to to the intro for Grace Kelly.

He said that she was the girl who did the lollipop song??? and she sounded American so who knows.

For those of you that missed these photos last time. Here is Yasmine ( MIKA calls her Yesmeen?) in pink and the artist and Paloma in white.

Two of these were on flickr so hopefully not really invading their privacy too much and are afterall part of the whole MIKA madness by working with him.

Hope these solve part of the mystery xx

daisylou? is there a problem with the photo_ I cant see any.

daisylou? is there a problem with the photo_ I cant see any.

Family photos and private pics are a No-No on the forum, so the pics must have been removed. The moderators are really keen to protect Mika, even though we all feel curious and want to know and see more!!:wink2:

It is really a little invasion of their privacy, don't you agree, they are not the pop star, he is, so why should brothers and sisters be focussed on?!!

as far as i'm concerned allegra is the sister and zuleika is the cousin, cos on flickr there was a pic of allegra (school photo) saying year 11, 2005. And I saw her last week and she def looked like the pic and she was saying what alevels shes taking so yeah allegra is def the sister, so zuleika must be the cousin

It is really a little invasion of their privacy, don't you agree, they are not the pop star, he is, so why should brothers and sisters be focussed on?!!

yes I definitely agree

I read a few articles and they mentioned someone named Zuleika (spelling?). Do you think she's the one missing from the list? :D

its also arguably allegra.. i personally have no clue whcih one it is.

like me :mf_lustslow: such a coincidence LOL !! we are meant to be together !!!! :naughty:

Me too! eerrr.. Only that I have two older brothers and Im a girl:naughty: We are still very alike character wise.

Hello!

I was reading the other post and maybe someone cand help me.

I wonder who is the little girl on the piano at hte begining of the video Grace Kelly?

I think i read somewhere that it is little sister... Am'i right or not.

I am sure it's not is Daugther. I also discover she in his other Video too

I hope someone can help me with that.

Thank you

Veronica:blink:

Hello!

I was reading the other post and maybe someone cand help me.

I wonder who is the little girl on the piano at hte begining of the video Grace Kelly?

I think i read somewhere that it is little sister... Am'i right or not.

I am sure it's not is Daugther. I also discover she in his other Video too

I hope someone can help me with that.

Thank you

Veronica:blink:

she's the daughter of the director of the vid.. not his sister or lol his daughter...

Yeah 5 children. Mika is the middle. Yasmine and Paloma are the eldest. Then Mika. Fortune (accent on the e) and Allegra are the younger ones. Zuleika is his cousin, who sings in the lollipop song. Oh the little girl in the grace kelly vid is yes the daughter of the director (as someone mentioned b4, sry can't remember who, forgive me) and she is also in the Love Today vid. Hope that clears up everything.

Sorry..I dont know much baout mika's family..but havent you forgot mika ! lol

haha mika's daughter hehe! xxx

woah if mika had a daughter and she wa sthat old woah..mikas only almost 24 :shocked: