Message to MIKA fans from Ratatattag

daisylou

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im the same cant even be bothered to type it in correct!

Come to freds bar for a nice chilled out coffee!!

I know they don't even deserve to have it typed right anyway!

but the point was that the idea was taken from us, in the same year that we came up with the idea 30 years since anyone else did it

So they actually learned nothing!! :naughty:

What we learned from this is that fighting doesn't lead anywhere! We mustn't care about some Rattata's!!

Let's focus on Mika, as I've said earlier already! :biggrin2:

Satu I love your sketch picture in your gallery :thumb_yello:

Woot, woot, woot?? Is it really in my gallery? *goes to see* I had a problem with getting anything in there... :blink:

Thanks anyway! :flowers2: I need to have more time to sketch more Mika!

It was exactly how he was when I seen him live , reminds me of the way Freddie Mercury used to pose as well ! ..... :thumb_yello::cool:

Hmm, you sure you're talking the same picture? :biggrin2: I'm very glad if you liked it! Thank you for your kind words, it inspires me to sketch some more... ^_^

The problem is if this gets out of control and they jump on this forum ... could turn into something none of us want , let them have their 5 mins of fame!:bleh:

:thumb_yello: Im TOTALLY with you!!!!!! xxx

That's true!! it's getting us nowhere... :thumb_yello:

Ok, I quote myself and I think Im off this thread!! I really couldn't care less about some Rattata and will not take part to any thread of Rattata (and give them any space) in Mika's fanclub anymore!! See you in other threads, mates! :flowers2:

The problem is if this gets out of control and they jump on this forum ... could turn into something none of us want , let them have their 5 mins of fame!:bleh:

agreed. :thumb_yello:

the mika fans have done their thing! and now it's back to what really matters. :punk:

I'm afraid they have somehow talked about me in their message to us : I am in my late 30s and I told them their music was awful and their fan very ill-bred ! Must have offended them, really ! But I grew mad when I saw some of their fans threaten Mika with physical and verbal abuse ! And what is all that fuss with the age of Mika fans ? What is the problem with that ? Well, I agree that we should ignore them and not let them come here and spoil our space !