Message to MIKA fans from Ratatattag

daisylou

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what?? i wrote a comment in a grown up manner about how i didnt understand why they were that bothered and how i would understand if he'd stolen a song but if they needed to rely on marketing ploys so much they needed to take another look at their music and maybe stick with their 9-5 jobs.... and they deleted it..... some people cant take the truth huh? they dont mind it when they can bite back but when someone gives them the truth the only thing they can do is delete it...how sad...:wink2:

you know what?? i wrote a comment in a grown up manner about how i didnt understand why they were that bothered and how i would understand if he'd stolen a song but if they needed to rely on marketing ploys so much they needed to take another look at their music and maybe stick with their 9-5 jobs.... and they deleted it..... some people cant take the truth huh? they dont mind it when they can bite back but when someone gives them the truth the only thing they can do is delete it...how sad...:wink2:

Uhu! I read yours! It was good, very mature i think!

HAve they deleted all you comments..?? Going to check their page now..

Uhu! I read yours! It was good, very mature i think!

HAve they deleted all you comments..?? Going to check their page now..

thank you, i find reacting in a mature manner when they arent being mature usually shuts people up lol