My modest contribution to Mika's fame in France

Mireille

Hello, my friends !

The following link will lead you to the copy of a short letter I sent to my TV magazine after Mika appeared in the Tararata show. I say that I am very thankful to Nagui for having invited Mika, that his performance behind his piano was magnificent, that he is very unaffected and that discovering such an artist in this world where celebrities are more exposed for their foolish behaviour than for their talent is a breath of fresh air.

I was so happy they published it ! I couldn't believe it ! Not for my own pride but because it will help to spread Mika's celebrity in France ! I hope that, reading this, those who didn't see the show will wonder what great performance they missed !

So this is the link : I hope it will work !

src="http://bp3.blogger.com/_aJcc9IGykzo/RfSW3jMDsNI/AAAAAAAAABQ/YnGmbSHXidc/s320/mika_t11.jpg" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5040819764017213650" />

Notice the pic : I didn't put it but the magazine did. It was at the end of his performing "Grace Kelly". It's the "kerching" hand movement, I think ! How exquisite !

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I wrote is what I said at the beginning of my thread :

"One thousand thanks to Nagui for having recieved Mika in the Taratata show ! Being his piano,this prodigy offered us a magnificent performance ! And how unaffected he is ! In this world where celebrities are more exposed for their foolish attitudes than for their talent, discovering this artist is a breath of fresh air !"

Well, they must have liked this letter because they practically didn't change a word. Apart for the fact that I had called Mika a "young cristal-voiced prodigy". They softened it a little and just kept "prodigy". I guess it was a little "too much" !!! :mf_lustslow:

Oh, I must have been tired, yesterday ! What I wrote was

"One thousand thanks to Nagui for having recieved Mika in the Taratata show ! Behind his piano,this prodigy offered us a magnificent performance ! And how unaffected he is ! In this world where celebrities are more exposed for their foolish attitudes than for their talent, discovering this artist is a breath of fresh air !"

It was BEHIND his piano and not BEING his piano, which means nothing at all ! (Those French !). But in a way, it's an interesting mistake because, when you see Mika playing, as somebody wrote in another thread, he seems to becom the music itself ! So, "being his piano"... why not ?

What I wrote is what I said at the beginning of my thread :

"One thousand thanks to Nagui for having recieved Mika in the Taratata show ! Being his piano,this prodigy offered us a magnificent performance ! And how unaffected he is ! In this world where celebrities are more exposed for their foolish attitudes than for their talent, discovering this artist is a breath of fresh air !"

I understood the prodigy and breath of fresh air parts. It's the bit in the middle that I didn't :blush-anim-cl:

Now that I understand the whole thing, it's amazing! Way to Go Mireille! With fans like us...Mika will be able to take over the world! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I mean...yeah, very sweet of you Mirelle for writing that out! :D hehe