Mika has posted a comment on my myspace site:)

paula.pop

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will post mine here too as people who are not going to Leeds might not have seen it! Yes I did scream like a little girl when I read it then thought it could be fake but then he PM'd me so can't be!! xx[

Sorry to bore everyone who knows already... but for those of you not on the emergency site yesterday won't know that I pm'd MIKA asking to play Erase* in Leeds just for the MFC!! so we would know it was for us and that he must get bored playing the same thing night after night- *after I did the vote of your sympathy or Erase as your favourite. (of which I got told off for from Sunny for encouraging you to rip mp3`s (I didn't mean to offend anyone! it was up to yourselves if you wanted to download the stuff)-anyway back to the plot!!

Yesterday I received a reply :

heya, don't worry will sort out a good show, have been throwing in more new stuff lately...your right never want to do the same thing too often

see you in may

M

How cool is that!! and how kind to reply when hes so busy!

I was gonna keep it as a surprise but not sure he will do it for certain but looks as if we are in for a good time anyway!!

Not long now!! Xcitin'!!

xx

cool!!!!!! , i cant wait to get him back to my room for a major party:thumb_yello:

I read this and read this... thinking, "Wait, Freddie's having Mika back to his ROOM???" :shocked:

But I think I get it now!

DOH! :naughty:

dcdeb

Hey Paula,

This Lucy. I am a huge fan of MIKA. Love everything about him. You are not the first person I hear that MIKA is so nice and sweet. Everytime I hear these comments. it makes me want to meet him so bad. I hope some day I meet him to let him know how appreciated he is to me. Well, I wanted to see what he wrote on MY SPACE, in your page, but I did not see anything. Can you please tell me where to go?? I would love to read it.

Thanks,

Lucy