About Love Today Video

lupittol

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you people are so lucky to be able to watch and hear things first. Especially when it comes to Mika. You get to hear it first hand. Lucky girls.

I guess living in the UK does have its perks now and again :wink2:

i think i do that on a daily basis, because my friends aren't too fond of our beloved Mika, so they don't get what i'm talking about. My co-worker told me if she got ahold of my Mika CD, she said she was going to burn it!! Only because i play it all the time while i'm here! What's wrong with that? I don't think there's nothing with it, she's just getting tired of hearing the songs. oh well.....not gonna stop. lol

I know I'm like this:mf_boff: bothering everyone lol. Can't wait can't wait!!

haha jumping out from behind everyone

well ive been telling people who live near me but they tend to not listen if you keep telling them over and over :naughty:

i think i do that on a daily basis, because my friends aren't too fond of our beloved Mika, so they don't get what i'm talking about. My co-worker told me if she got ahold of my Mika CD, she said she was going to burn it!! Only because i play it all the time while i'm here! What's wrong with that? I don't think there's nothing with it, she's just getting tired of hearing the songs. oh well.....not gonna stop. lol

oh yeah Mika is the first ever album in history that i have and can listen through every song and never get bored :thumb_yello:

oh yeah Mika is the first ever album in history that i have and can listen through every song and never get bored :thumb_yello:

You sound like me, i love listening to every song. I listen to his CD all the time. When im at home on the computer, going somewhere in my car, when i phone rings i hear grace kelly, when i'm going to sleep. 24/7 literally, if i don't listen to his music, i have what i call Mika Withdraws. is that sad? Or does the name Mika Maniac actually fit me?

You sound like me, i love listening to every song. I listen to his CD all the time. When im at home on the computer, going somewhere in my car, when i phone rings i hear grace kelly, when i'm going to sleep. 24/7 literally, if i don't listen to his music, i have what i call Mika Withdraws. is that sad? Or does the name Mika Maniac actually fit me?

No i suffer from everything you just mentioned aswell....you belong here :wink2:

No i suffer from everything you just mentioned aswell....you belong here :wink2:

great!!! Now i don't feel so alone. Around here i feel really alone because not very many know about mika so right now you all are the only ones that i have that i can talk to about mika, which is one of the reasons why i live on this site right now.

yeah people at work looked at me blankly when i first mentioned Mika but the trick is to get them Loving it aswell :wink2:

if you play it often enough it may just be enough to brain wash them :naughty:

yeah people at work looked at me blankly when i first mentioned Mika but the trick is to get them Loving it aswell :wink2:

if you play it often enough it may just be enough to brain wash them :naughty:

Yeah!

Anyway you got to, I said anyway you want to...

Love, love him!

Love, love him!

:naughty:

Oh, like you would even need to brain wash people to like him! :roftl: