Mika on AOL

paula.pop

I was so excited at the notion that I could watch it, I was typo-ing all over the place! lol Thank God for the 'edit' button! haha

lol everyone Typos when they are excited ....well i do anyway :naughty:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't work :(

Okay, I'm seriously going to go away and cry somewhere. What else am I going to do?

Gah! I hate regional restrictions! Why'd they have to do that to us? Why? WHY?! grrrr

*sets up the spare bed ready...looks alot like a sofa* :naughty:

but a sleep over party with all the Mika Mad people sounds like fun

could we invite Mika to be guest of honor?

*sets up the spare bed ready...looks alot like a sofa* :naughty:

but a sleep over party with all the Mika Mad people sounds like fun

could we invite Mika to be guest of honor?

Ahhh...the things we'd do to him...

...like braid his curls :D

look at me not paying attention to the threads now this is the aol video one

DOH

t4 / c4 same thing really anyway cos isnt t4 a show on c4

ok looks like im just confusing people now.....*shuts herself up*

aww sorry not everyone can see it, its a old one and the camara man 4 some reason keeps doing weird angles on Mikas nose!! Your not missing anything special(oh my god i think i just put Mika and not special in the same sentence).......

aww sorry not everyone can see it, its a old one and the camara man 4 some reason keeps doing weird angles on Mikas nose!! Your not missing anything special(oh my god i think i just put Mika and not special in the same sentence).......

Yes you did Tia, how could you?! :shocked: :shocked:

Hahaha, calm down, calm down...we'll forgive you this time; the only reason you said what you said (may it never be repeated again) was to make us feel better for missing out on the video.

We still feel awful, but hey...what are we going to do? Fly over to the UK to watch the video?! Wait..wait...that doesn't sound like a bad idea actually, in times of desperation, anything is possible! :naughty:

The things we would actually do 4 Mika!!!:thumb_yello: Fly 10000s of miles to see a 4min video. it does actually cross yr mind, i know how ppl. feel i hate not being able to c EVERYTHING he does!!! The beauty of this place and you tube we dont miss out of that much, we r very lucky that so many ppl. r so kind with sharing!!!! xxxx

The things we would actually do 4 Mika!!!:thumb_yello: Fly 10000s of miles to see a 4min video. it does actually cross yr mind, i know how ppl. feel i hate not being able to c EVERYTHING he does!!! The beauty of this place and you tube we dont miss out of that much, we r very lucky that so many ppl. r so kind with sharing!!!! xxxx

Very true..I mean, I found out about Mika in January, been hooked since February and if anybody just mentions his name I turn into a 12 year old school girl, lol. I'm 21 in July and I've been told to 'start acting my age'...but I mean, how do 21 year olds act? Bah...I'm driving my family and friends crazy with Mika, I mean, I don't know if 'obsessed' is the right word, I've surpassed that by milesssss...Never, and I repeat, never have I written about my musical obsessions(?) for the magazine I usually contribute to *sigh* :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Very true..I mean, I found out about Mika in January, been hooked since February and if anybody just mentions his name I turn into a 12 year old school girl, lol. I'm 21 in July and I've been told to 'start acting my age'...but I mean, how do 21 year olds act? Bah...I'm driving my family and friends crazy with Mika, I mean, I don't know if 'obsessed' is the right word, I've surpassed that by milesssss...Never, and I repeat, never have I written about my musical obsessions(?) for the magazine I usually contribute to *sigh* :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:
I know i read that its very good!!

I know wot yr saying im the same, i think we all r here, thats why i love spending time here. will u have chance on seeing him live at all this year?

I know i read that its very good!!

I know wot yr saying im the same, i think we all r here, thats why i love spending time here. will u have chance on seeing him live at all this year?

Glad you liked it :)

See him live?!! I live in Kuwait and nobody ever, everrrrr performs in Kuwait! The only other place I get to travel to is Egypt, my home country. Well, I might see him live if he ever performs in Dubai - if he does, I'm going to save up and camp out of the venue till he's there, lol. Like I said, in times of desperation, anything is possible :D