Mika on Much On Demand!

Lana86

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get this Perez Hilton thing. I realize that it's good press and all ...but...

When he started doing interviews he said something like "I want to keep my private life"

then why is he associating with someone who ruins (some) celebs private lifes?

icon13.gif

I think that Perez is making much more of an effort to associate himself with Mika then Mika is with him. I get the impression that Mika is very civil and sweet to Perez and I don't think it's really in his interest to intentionally insult him. I've noticed that Perez is actually treating him with a kind of respect, not prying or speculating (yet), at least that's the impression I have.

So maybe Mika's just going with the flow (of attention) right now... he's savvy but perhaps wise enough to pick his 'battles' carefully.

Ahlan, ahlan! :) I'm Egyptian and I live in Kuwait.

So, 'Mika is better than Falafel'? haha, that's hilarious!

well actually.. mika remembered the guy at the show yesterday he was like

"Theres my fan from much music! he said i was more delicious than falafel" in a major brit accent it was precious... lol ..

well actually.. mika remembered the guy at the show yesterday he was like

"Theres my fan from much music! he said i was more delicious than falafel" in a major brit accent it was precious... lol ..

Awww, well I love falafel and I also love molokhiyah (Egyptian dish) so I can safely say Mika is a gazillion times better than molokhiyah! :roftl:

They aren't working. They're only restricted to Canadian residents *sigh*

I seriously hate regional restrictions, grrrrrrrr

I believe you can get around that by setting a public Canadian proxy in your browser settings (internet connections, settings...). This tricks their web server into believing you're logging on from a computer in Canada.

you can find some public ones here: http://www.publicproxyservers.com/

AJ

oh my god!

in the interview on MOD Mika answer the question: what was the most embarassing moment in your life?

he says "my trousers falling off in a gig, but I have no problems with my underwear!"

I know that you've seen it, but I needed to share this with you! I was quite confused by his sentence ( :blush-anim-cl: ) and by his sense of humour!!!

no way of founding the video of that gig??? :naughty:

oh my god!

in the interview on MOD Mika answer the question: what was the most embarassing moment in your life?

he says "my trousers falling off in a gig, but I have no problems with my underwear!"

I know that you've seen it, but I needed to share this with you! I was quite confused by his sentence ( :blush-anim-cl: ) and by his sense of humour!!!

no way of founding the video of that gig??? :naughty:

couldn't see the video so i'm trusting your words, oh my god!!:mf_lustslow:

You know what's funny? He did the same thing last night in Toronto. I'm sure it's part of his routine.

Here's your ass shot ladies (and for some of you guys) from last night.

hpim0971bu1.jpg

Thanx! Very nice indeed!

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

:jawdrop:

:das:

smiles are very useful sometimes!

I believe you can get around that by setting a public Canadian proxy in your browser settings (internet connections, settings...). This tricks their web server into believing you're logging on from a computer in Canada.

you can find some public ones here: http://www.publicproxyservers.com/

AJ

You are my favourite person right now! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!!

gosh, i haven't been on this in 2 days and i've already missed so much!

yep Lana and i were there (i actually got in after Tia called the muchmusic headquarters all the way from UK to convince them that i was a huge fan even though i wasnt 16 for weeks...THAANK you!), had an awesome time!

i thought the whole falafel thing was really cute too (i think he said "mika is more delicious than a falafel"? ), it was really sweet of that guy to make that bookie!

and the next night, at the concert, mika even pointed out at him in the audience and told everyone what he'd said! that's adorable.

oh gosh, just looked at the muchmusic clips...i'm that wide-eyed indian girl on the right of mika's face. ack! oh, how zoned i look!

altogether it was a really fun visit. i kept shouting random things at him, LOL (hope that wasn't too annoying...)but finally got a chance to chat with mika at the end of the show...told him about how i liked the love today vid, and he asked about the giant cake part (with raffa and the little girlie)- that was great!

also mentioned sivan's scrapbook. turns out he visits the forums often (you guys were RIGHT) and knew this was brewing!

awesome, awesome, awesome.

and the concert the next night was even BETTER. had the most fun i'd had in a looong time! (haha abercrombie, i managed to get a bumoley shot of mika and mikey too...loved it!) will post pics up a.s.a.p.

gosh, i haven't been on this in 2 days and i've already missed so much! :P

yep Lana and i were there (i actually got in after Tia called the muchmusic headquarters all the way from UK to convince them that i was a huge fan even though i wasnt 16 for weeks...THAANK you!), had an awesome time!

i thought the whole falafel thing was really cute too (i think he said "mika is more delicious than a falafel"? :roftl:), it was really sweet of that guy to make that bookie!

and the next night, at the concert, mika even pointed out at him in the audience and told everyone what he'd said! that's adorable.

oh gosh, just looked at the muchmusic clips...i'm that wide-eyed indian girl on the right of mika's face. ack! :roftl: oh, how zoned i look! :bleh:

altogether it was a really fun visit. i kept shouting random things at him, LOL but finally got a chance to chat with mika at the end of the show...told him about how i liked the love today vid, and he asked about the giant cake part (with raffa and the little girlie)- that was great!

also mentioned sivan's scrapbook. turns out he visits the forums often (you guys were RIGHT) and knew this was brewing!

awesome, awesome, awesome.

and the concert the next night was even BETTER. had the most fun i'd had in a looong time! (haha abercrombie, i managed to get a bumoley shot of mika and mikey too...loved it!) will post pics up a.s.a.p.

Ehem, ehem...and I knew all of this before anyone else *feels super special* lol

PUT THE PICS UP ALREADY! come onnn!! Allez vite!!!

Ehem, ehem...and I knew all of this before anyone else *feels super special* lol

PUT THE PICS UP ALREADY! come onnn!! Allez vite!!!

:roftl: Sou, of course, you're mio confidante. :bleh:

i know i know i'll put them up soon...just waiting for the mika pic from lana (poor thing, i'm putting her through heck...they only allowed disposable cams in so now she has to print, scan the pic and send it...ack, technology :thumbdown: )

but i will put it up asap. as soon as all the pics are together!

sou... ok ok, je me dépêcherai... :roftl:

• 11 months later...