nearly new Mika song ....lyrics by Mika..chosen by you

Steph

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With so many like us, she's going to make this thing the next couple of weeks, Freddie!

I can't wait to see the result by the way.. This is gonna be one pretty weird song! Which melody are you going to use, Steph?

:thumb_yello: well the idea is ,that once I have the song we want, depending on lenth, and the title(???????,) we invite Mika to set it to music and play it to us as a treat (for being so good) one can't but try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

ah, can't we all! but when i think about it, don't think i'd be happy if i WAS saved from mika's music! :roftl:

True! I need to be more careful what I wish for... :shocked:

But If there was something that would save me from Mika,

It would need to be even better than Mika! :eek:

At the moment that sounds ridiculous!

so the lyrics you chose is very fitting...

Yes, yes...very! :D

I had an observation - away from my Mika obsession :P

Those who chose lyrics from 'Satellite'...that isn't exactly a Mika song...that song is by The Dave Matthews Band.

Does that still make it eligible for the Mika-Medley?

Hahaha, yeah, I think I've surpassed obsession. Ahh...it's a dangerous, dangerous thing! :naughty:

I think you'll need to change the line "I have a dangerous obsession; now Mika's in need of some protection!" into "I have even surpassed my dangerous obsession; now Mika's in need of some serious protection!" :roftl:

Yes, yes...very! :D

I had an observation - away from my Mika obsession :P

Those who chose lyrics from 'Satellite'...that isn't exactly a Mika song...that song is by The Dave Matthews Band.

Does that still make it eligible for the Mika-Medley?

i know, and no it does not, caose I want the lyrics to be only genuine Mika Lyrics...:thumb_yello:

I think you'll need to change the line "I have a dangerous obsession; now Mika's in need of some protection!" into "I have even surpassed my dangerous obsession; now Mika's in need of some serious protection!" :roftl:

Hahahahahahaha!! Omg, you think I should write that?!! I think that's hilarious! :lmao:

Is "My Interpretation" fully Mika's lyrics..?

Jodi Marr co-wrote it, but I mean, the song is in his album, under his name...it wasn't a cover.

I don't think we can use lyrics from songs he's covered.

Jodi Marr co-wrote it, but I mean, the song is in his album, under his name...it wasn't a cover.

I don't think we can use lyrics from songs he's covered.

no, I only want his own lyrics, esp iif I want to tempt him to play this ,new song, back to us....:thumb_yello:

no, I only want his own lyrics, esp iif I want to tempt him to play this ,new song, back to us....:thumb_yello:

It took some time for me but now i get the whole image of this thing!:roftl: Cool idea! :thumb_yello:

It took some time for me but now i get the whole image of this thing!:roftl: Cool idea! :thumb_yello:

thanks, yeap, it could be really special, hard work from us, might pay off, Mika might do this as a one -off, just for us??????????:thumb_yello: