mika interview some ppl couldnt see

mikila.s

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I'm the happiest person alive right now! And you, you...you're on the top of 'People I love' list! :huglove:

How'd you manage to watch it all the way in the US though?! I tried everything! But seriously, yay you! :yay:

Was I the the only one who noticed the ear pierce in his left earlobe? Is it an ear pierce?

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I'm the happiest person alive right now! And you, you...you're on the top of 'People I love' list! :huglove:

How'd you manage to watch it all the way in the US though?! I tried everything! But seriously, yay you! :yay:

Was I the the only one who noticed the ear pierce in his left earlobe? Is it an ear pierce?

oh it was really easy, i just changed my nationality to British, i did this on my mac laptop, and then it let me watch the video. i tried on pc but it didn't work so it could be the computer. i feel very loved thank you!:thumb_yello:

oh it was really easy, i just changed my nationality to British, i did this on my mac laptop, and then it let me watch the video. i tried on pc but it didn't work so it could be the computer. i feel very loved thank you!:thumb_yello:

Ahhhh, the benefits of a Mac! I think i should throw away my HP notebook and get me one of those lovely Macs! hehe

Thanks again for the vid! :original:

Well done I know how much certain ppl. wanted to see this erm not mentioning any names.....Sou!!:thumb_yello: this would have made ppl. very happy!!!xxxx

Yeah! I was 5 minutes away from a panic attack! lol But seriously, I was royally ticked off I couldn't watch it the other day! I'm super happy now! YAY!

That sounds madly clever!

Just love what you did! :roftl:

I was talking to my older brother, and i told him about the tamagotchi interview, but it was only available for Finland, and he said he knows a way to work around that, he just needs the link. so does any1 have the link?

I was talking to my older brother, and i told him about the tamagotchi interview, but it was only available for Finland, and he said he knows a way to work around that, he just needs the link. so does any1 have the link?

Only available in Finland, and they've got to pay for it. If he's got a way around that, then yay!

yay thanks! now to see if this works on my crappo comp...

haha Sou: whaddya know? where there's a will, there's a way! :P

See!! hahaha

Remember how upset we were a few days ago? lol...

See!! hahaha

Remember how upset we were a few days ago? lol...

YESS indeed... but hey, i knew somebody would be able to find this and put you out of this misery!!!

2 times is a charm::: i even got to see the Love Today vid this morning, BEFORE heading to the party! :mf_lustslow:

gosh, this must be our lucky day. :blush-anim-cl: