HI!

belinda

Hi! My Name Is Belinda. I Have Been Listening To "mika" For A Long Time Now And Recently Found Myself Bored And Going Through The Web And Realising Mika Is Famouse!

I Actually Was Fortunate To Meet Him In June While I Was In Los Angeles Working With Greg Wells And Thought He Was Charming. So Based On My First Impression Of Him, Took Time To Light My Curiosity On Him And Checked His Myspace. I Was Shocked, He Was Good! Incredibly Good! Back Then I Was Like "oh, He Has 70 Friends And 2 Comments... How Is That Possible?"

Now He Is Famouse And Big And Can't Wait For Him To Come To My Country! He Is The Full Package; Immense Talent, Looks And A Charisma To Continue His Career.

I Expect A Lot From Artists Like Him And Know They Will Deliver!

B.p

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi! a full package indeed! and you worked with greg wells?wow, that's pretty big isnt it? maybe we'll be seing you on top of the charts in the near future:wink2: anyhow, great to have you on board! :welcomeani:

hi! a full package indeed! and you worked with greg wells?wow, that's pretty big isnt it? maybe we'll be seing you on top of the charts in the near future:wink2: anyhow, great to have you on board! :welcomeani:

YES, HE PRODUCED 3 TRACKS. AND HE'S PRODUCING FOR A FUTURE PROJECT FOR THE ENGLISH MARKET. HE'S A REALLY TALENTED MAN, AND AMAZING AT DRUMS!

HOPE THIS FINDS YOU WELL!

B. P